• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Do most people pay enough attention to even know what he said? Most voters will go in and vote straight Dem or Rep. This probably won't hurt him much in Indiana.

I didn't hear the debate, but I heard the comments on All Things Considered.

How stupid do you have to be to open yourself up to this? It's rape - it's easy to paint it in a horrible light. Anytime you say something even close to what Mourdock said you've just painted a target.

Really, it's easy:
    "Rape is a horrible, evil thing. Life is always a gift from God. Next question please."
    "But --"
    "I said NEXT QUESTION! I won't get trapped by this red herring."

I hope you Mourdockians are happy. Lugar sure wouldn't have bent over and dropped his drawers like this.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I didn't hear the debate, but I heard the comments on All Things Considered.

How stupid do you have to be to open yourself up to this? It's rape - it's easy to paint it in a horrible light. Anytime you say something even close to what Mourdock said you've just painted a target.

Really, it's easy:
    "Rape is a horrible, evil thing. Life is always a gift from God. Next question please."
    "But --"
    "I said NEXT QUESTION! I won't get trapped by this red herring."

I hope you Mourdockians are happy. Lugar sure wouldn't have bent over and dropped his drawers like this.

Yeah, but you know that Lugar is a <gasp/> RINO.

Personally I suspect that Mourdock's landslide in the primaries may have been more because a lot of democrats saw an opportunity to finally unseat the permanent Senate fixture that is Dick Lugar than anything else.

Top Bottom