• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You know, I'm always in favor of 'the misunderstood' giving 'say exactly what you mean the first time' a try. All I did was read your post and follow the indicated method. Don't complain about the results, fix the recipe
    Right, you read one post and ignored the others, and thus missed (and I think purposefully so) context.

SumtnFancy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft. Wayne
    Invalid reasons, or invalid proof? There's a different. Both of Trump's impeachments were based on valid, in language, charges. The proof concerning such, the only contention.
    Do YOU even believe the stupidity that comes out of your mouth? Because most people here don't.

I think he’s trying his hardest not to shooter anyone, and trying to keep it from becoming an echo chamber... but it does seem 1 particular person continually race baits and stirs the pot just for the hell of it.
    I don't see it as en echo chamber. This is basically a virtual club. We all joined because we have a common interest. If there are several people who don't have the same interests and essentially are arguing against the existence of the club, why should they exist?

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    "If you’re able to, chip in now to the @MNFreedomFund to help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota," Harris tweeted.

So what's the harm in a tweet, you say?

Timothy Wayne Columbus, a 36-year-old-man, is charged with first-degree criminal sexual conduct for allegedly penetrating a girl in 2015 when she was about 8 years old. A warrant was issued for his arrest on June 25. But he was later bailed out of jail and according to a court document, filed to have his bail money returned to Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF), the organization Harris and many Biden staffers asked their followers to donate to during the rioting in Minneapolis earlier this year.

A FOX 9 report from Monday revealed that the Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF) in recent weeks has bailed out individuals including Darnika Floyd, who was charged with second-degree murder after allegedly stabbing a friend to death, and Christopher Boswell, who is facing charges of sexual assault and kidnapping. The group put up $100,000 on behalf of Floyd and $350,000 on behalf of Boswell.

But MFF, which received so much money amid the unrest that it asked people to start donating to other groups instead, didn't just bail out protesters who may have been victims of overzealous policing. FOX 9 also reported that Jaleel Stallings, who is accused of shooting at police during the May riots, was bailed out by MFF for $75,000. Donovan Boone, who was charged with invading the home of his ex-girlfriend and choking her, was bailed out for $3,000. Boone reportedly never showed up to his court date.

Imagine the absolute outrage by the left if Trump or another Republican had suggested such a thing. :rolleyes:

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    "If you’re able to, chip in now to the @MNFreedomFund to help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota," Harris tweeted.

Timothy Wayne Columbus, a 36-year-old-man, is charged with first-degree criminal sexual conduct for allegedly penetrating a girl in 2015 when she was about 8 years old. A warrant was issued for his arrest on June 25. But he was later bailed out of jail and according to a court document, filed to have his bail money returned to Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF), the organization Harris and many Biden staffers asked their followers to donate to during the rioting in Minneapolis earlier this year.

A FOX 9 report from Monday revealed that the Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF) in recent weeks has bailed out individuals including Darnika Floyd, who was charged with second-degree murder after allegedly stabbing a friend to death, and Christopher Boswell, who is facing charges of sexual assault and kidnapping. The group put up $100,000 on behalf of Floyd and $350,000 on behalf of Boswell.

But MFF, which received so much money amid the unrest that it asked people to start donating to other groups instead, didn't just bail out protesters who may have been victims of overzealous policing. FOX 9 also reported that Jaleel Stallings, who is accused of shooting at police during the May riots, was bailed out by MFF for $75,000. Donovan Boone, who was charged with invading the home of his ex-girlfriend and choking her, was bailed out for $3,000. Boone reportedly never showed up to his court date.

Imagine the absolute outrage by the left if Trump or another Republican had suggested such a thing. :rolleyes:
    The Lib-symps will say it's the system's fault for allowing bail for these individuals, not the organization's fault for paying it. They only did what the system allowed them to do.

Kumalla Harris got big into this justice stuff when she realized her past as a Prosecutor was a liability in Democrat politics. She's more likely to get impeached for having been tough on criminals at some point, than being soft on them.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

You think liberals would be upset if Trump supported a bail project? In this currently climate of justice reform? Yeah no. How much outrage did Trump get with his other justice reforms?
    And I’m trying to understand the point you’re making with your post. This thread is about impeaching Harris. Are you implying that you agree with impeaching Harris, because the bail fund she tweeted support for helped bail out some bad people? If so explain the crime she would be ousted for.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    You think liberals would be upset if Trump supported a bail project? In this currently climate of justice reform? Yeah no. How much outrage did Trump get with his other justice reforms?
    And I’m trying to understand the point you’re making with your post. This thread is about impeaching Harris. Are you implying that you agree with impeaching Harris, because the bail fund she tweeted support for helped bail out some bad people? If so explain the crime she would be ousted for.
    Just like Dems know what was in Trump's heart, we can look into Harris' evil soul and know she supported bailing out those criminals hoping they continued their reign of terror.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Just like Dems know what was in Trump's heart, we can look into Harris' evil soul and know she supported bailing out those criminals hoping they continued their reign of terror.
    “Evil soul?” That’s laying it on a little thick ain’t it? With a few noteworthy exceptions, Harris is a politician. She doesn’t seem the ideologue that say Bernie is. And while I know what’s going to be said when I say this, she’s supports whatever cause which will get her to higher position, or one where she can stay in power.... like most politicians.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Goes to who she/them are at their base. Its a start as to character.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    “Evil soul?” That’s laying it on a little thick ain’t it? With a few noteworthy exceptions, Harris is a politician. She doesn’t seem the ideologue that say Bernie is. And while I know what’s going to be said when I say this, she’s supports whatever cause which will get her to higher position, or one where she can stay in power.... like most politicians.
    I'm not laughing.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    And most of them are with out souls in this quest. Right now it's Harris we are looking at. We can compare her to any of many and she will blend right in.

You diverted earlier as to race in this. She is a liar even there. So yes, you too divert. And in doing so cause my report box to fill up.

People, stay on point as we (staff) are in no mood. Not just Kut either.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    And most of them are with out souls in this quest. Right now it's Harris we are looking at. We can compare her to any of many and she will blend right in.

You diverted earlier as to race in this. She is a liar even there. So yes, you too divert. And in doing so cause my report box to fill up.

People, stay on point as we (staff) are in no mood. Not just Kut either.
    Obviously, I will respect you directive; but I believe what I believe, especially given the source of the suggestion.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Obviously, I will respect you directive; but I believe what I believe, especially given the source of the suggestion.
    And in that I am fine. We all do even I am very biased especially with the MSM :bs: and double standards that are glaringly in our faces right now.
    We all have our beliefs and opinions. Its how we share/push them.

My point being made is everyone, not just you Kut, stop the bravo sierra and get on track. I am tired some of it being said we play favorites when nothing could be farther from the truth.

So OK....ya-all want some storm trooper Mods.....you got-em now. Next time I close a thread people are getting hammered.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Might as well just shut down the whole GP thread section then. Because it'll happen again and again. That's just the nature of the beast.

Top Bottom