I'm not sure if we're a 2nd world country now? 3rd? 4th?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Doesn’t even take a hypersonic nuclear payload to send this country back to the Stone Age.

Dirty bomb in or near the largest 1-3 shipping ports (LA, Long Beach, NY/NJ) and sabotage the electrical grid via nuking a couple key plants or even just knocking out substations/ natural gas lines in a coordinated manner.

County descends into chaos. No power means no gas pumps, no gas pumps means no goods move. People begin to die from starvation, exposure within 3 months, in the meantime people will be killing each other over food, fuel and water by day 12. Troops go awol for fear of their own families safety

The first Chinese troops land 3 months in to face a semi coordinated militia style defense after they roll right over the west coast ( lack of guns, too many people without resources).

End result, everyone west of the Mississippi is speaking Chinese by 2023. East of the Mississippi tens of millions dead from famine, exposure, tribal violence. Chinese setup factories in west coast conquered Territory paying slave wages of just enough bread/rice to survive and the west coast people who survive the initial event will be happy to work for their new overlords.

Chinese KIA will measure in the thousands but do they really care?

If I can plan this out then surely the Chinese are contemplating it, late fall October-December is perhaps our most vulnerable time as a country from a coordinated attack on infrastructure.

This is all fine and good but also missing the more insidious means.

What do I mean by that? Systems designed to fail with growth.

Take our infrastructure as a prime example. With a calculator and a pen you can easily figure out what is and isn't necessary for the future based on construction, population, and increasing electrical demands. But things aren't being built with any of that in mind. Instead we're relying on collapsing junk infrastructure to saddle up a load 10x+ what it was ever designed for.

Instead of spinning up new nuclear power plants or infrastructure to handle these increasing demands, they install a few windmills and solar panels that require endless government subsidies to be kept running because they're not only not making money but costing them a fortune.

Take our oil infrastructure for example. We finally reach a point of being a major oil exporter and had energy independence. Within a year that is sabotaged and we're back to some of the most dire straits we've ever been in for oil. And who eats those costs? Not the hyper wealthy, but the poor.

China played the long game with this and sacrificed their population's comfort to become the chief manufacturing nation on the planet. Now that they have successfully won that game, they're changing legislation to bring back comfort to their working class and trying to build a functional family life as a matter of state policy.

I don't personally think the chinese are interested in making everyone in Mississippi speak chinese. That's not been the case with any nations they've effectively "took over." They just want to be like they were during the silk road days. They want to be the favored nation for international trade, with control sufficient to ensure they remain the favored nation for international trade. Blowing up your customers isn't good for business, and wouldn't help build a better future for them back home.

This is why things get complicated.

With the globalist you have a group of people who want to put you in chains and slaughter you. With the chinese we have cut throat business practices aimed at monopolizing global trade. And we're stuck here in the middle just wanting to be left alone.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    This is why I created this thread. The U.S.A. is almost done, they've almost completed their plans. It would have been more seamless but Trump threw a serious wrench in the works and they kicked things into overdrive.
    Agreed 100%. Trump made them really scared the crap out of them. Couldn't let him have a 2nd term. That's why they are trying to pass federal election laws, their entire green new deal, CRT forcefully taught in schools, all the crap they wanted to slowly introduce with Clinton. What's amazing is they are now out their admitting their communism, admitting their hate of the the right, covering up a transgender who rape in girls bathroom while trying to nail Steve Bannon... The list goes on forever. We are truly in a war with the left right now over our lives and children, what we can say (men, women), what you are allowed to post online, no freedom of religion, illegal searches of data, etc. Maybe we can get another 4 year extension on the downfall...... Let's pray we can.

Hoosierdaddy1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2015
    Camby
    No need for china to nuke us, theyre beating us economicall, killing us with COVID and I get a notice 2-3 times a year that my meds made in China contain a carcinogen, toys with lead paint etc…

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Act will have a more accurate idea, but I'm betting that one Ohio with a full load (non treaty) of W-88s would cause an unrecoverable bad day in China.
    Urban Redevelopment.

We
    Do
    Continents

US Navy

Satisfaction Guaranteed, or your next Nuclear Holocaust is free.

From out of the Sea, came 3 Wise Men, bearing MIRVs.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    This is why I created this thread. The U.S.A. is almost done, they've almost completed their plans. It would have been more seamless but Trump threw a serious wrench in the works and they kicked things into overdrive.
    They are in a hurry now, I think they know they came out of the gate way too ambitious and need to get things done before 2022. Once they start something it's not in their nature to back down or admit they were wrong, they just double down until they implode.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    That Chinese nuke doesn't scare me all that much. A nuke, is a nuke, is a nuke. Land based, sea based, air dropped, brought across the border in a truck (or pack). They all go boom in a big way, but I'm more worried about the guy with one, than the nation with many.

Then again, I'm more worried about the idiots running our own nation into the ground at the moment... They're doing the most damage by turning our own people against us.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom