I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apparently the title of "suggestions" for the forum head should be relabeled to something else as no one here wants a critiquing of the status quo. Like I said before you are missing the point and apparently have a reading comprehension problem so that would explain this on going banter that I am now thru with. God Bless

Don't take it too hard, stlaser. This is a thread that becomes a bit of a shooting gallery for some of us. I can see that you're a contributor here and we appreciate that. It's just a place to pile on from time to time.

I understand your point. Please keep up the good work.

Stocks

stlaser

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 6, 2012
    I understand the reasoning and I like the "family/tribe" feel it is refreshing change. Just looking back the fifty post rule threw me for a loop and it was a pain when I really wanted something and was extremely frustrated. This was my reasoning for my original suggestions, try and make a good thing better. My fault for not reading the rules but it's kind of like assembly instructions. Who reads those unless you have to! lol

While I don't disagree with your point, you do see why the rule is in place? The owner of this forum prefers that this be a community that has a classified section. The post rule is simply, as I understand it, to get people to join and engage in the community and also to discourage those who simply want to use it as another Armslist. I hope you can understand where they're coming from.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    The only pyramid you have is upside down. :)

s1E8r.png

Side note: Anyone under 50 posts isn't allowed in the rep pyramid thread so I don't know where he (member mentioned above somewhere) got his rep.

:laugh:

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I understand the reasoning and I like the "family/tribe" feel it is refreshing change. Just looking back the fifty post rule threw me for a loop and it was a pain when I really wanted something and was extremely frustrated. This was my reasoning for my original suggestions, try and make a good thing better. My fault for not reading the rules but it's kind of like assembly instructions. Who reads those unless you have to! lol

I never read the rules either, that's why I occasionally break a few or maybe bend them a little. I used to have a friend who I would PM for answers to my questions. Now I have other friends who help me out when I have questions or egg me on when I am being silly.

RolanNRA

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    Hammond
    I understand why theres a 50 post rule. Its unfortunate that there are scammers out there. Also thanks for the box of tissues I'll need them if I dont get my gun sold need $$$

RolanNRA

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    Hammond
    Tom1025 Im not trying to get "around" the rule Im acually enjoying posting. I believe I will start posting on a regular basis. By the way I dont know what PM not inbound... means as I am not computer saavy so help me out if you care to, Ill be checking in here from time to time probably til midnight CST

bigo334

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 5, 2010
    Greenfield
    It's not hard to find something to post on or about. I have a low post count I know but I like reading and learning from the other members, usually I have nothing to say that hasn't been said. Probably like right now. Just look around and before you know it you'll be able to hit the classifieds. In other words suck it up. Welcome to INGO

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    I understand why theres a 50 post rule. Its unfortunate that there are scammers out there. Also thanks for the box of tissues I'll need them if I dont get my gun sold need $$$

try craigslist. i think they have a number of clowns like you on there. abide by the rules or beat it. :ingo:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom