I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I posted the 50 and am back down to 31 now???

The following post would seem to be relevant to your situation as well..

Sorry about that. Check out the 3 links in my signature below and you'll see the reason they were removed, and why you didn't receive a full explanation as to why they were removed.

Understand that you're not the first member to be unaware of the rules and have this happen. So that's why folks are giving you a hard time. It's nothing personal.

:ingo:

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    I just don't understand why you have such a problem with it? It's a privately owned site, and it's obviously not hindering membership.. So what's the rub, bub?

Do you ever post other than to complain about this rule?

Really?

Oh wait that's not a quality post.

Click on my name and see all post made by Gunaria and your questions will be answered.

Last time I checked we are in America and we have the right to disagree.

Quick, what movie was that from?

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Really?

Oh wait that's not a quality post.

Click on my name and see all post made by Gunaria and your questions will be answered.

Last time I checked we are in America and we have the right to disagree.

Quick, what movie was that from?

If you are referring to the 1st Amendment, that only applies to the Government. You can make any rule you want about language, opinions, etc etc in your house, just like Fenway can do the same in his "house"..

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I WANT MY OWN WAY!!!!
    temper-tantrum.jpg

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    i've bought a gun from a member, been a member for a while now, PM'ed many people and yet now i only have 31 posts? this is ridiculous, i understand that you dont want spam people but 50 is a little high. i got up to 50, then 2 days later i go to pm a guy and i get that i only have 31 posts? REALLY?? stop this crap

yes. stop.

your posts disappear if they're unconstucive or noncontributing. in 7 months, you care so much about being a part of our community that you want to trade with our members, but desire to not communicate within it. GEE LET ME GET RIGHT ON BUYING A 9MM FROM A DUDE I DONT KNOW. yes, it needs to stop. your complaining, i mean.

genius-meme.png

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    yes. stop.

your posts disappear if they're unconstucive or noncontributing. in 7 months, you care so much about being a part of our community that you want to trade with our members, but desire to not communicate within it. GEE LET ME GET RIGHT ON BUYING A 9MM FROM A DUDE I DONT KNOW. yes, it needs to stop. your complaining, i mean.

genius-meme.png

Crap. I can't rep you again yet.

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    i've bought a gun from a member, been a member for a while now, PM'ed many people and yet now i only have 31 posts? this is ridiculous, i understand that you dont want spam people but 50 is a little high. i got up to 50, then 2 days later i go to pm a guy and i get that i only have 31 posts? REALLY?? stop this crap

Your post count went down because you posted a bunch of :poop:.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom