If someone leaves a "stain" in the workplace toilet....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Once found a turdlette (think baby carrot sized) in the sink of a one holer at work. Often wondered the sequence of events that led to that occurrence.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    ibisOwc1nLdtzS.gif

church

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Margaritaville
    At my work, some guy left a log chillin on the floor a couple weeks ago. I didn't see it(thank god), i only heard a supervisor complaining about it.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    REALLY????? Have you EVER walked into a bathroom that wasn't your own and EVER even seen a toilet brush available?? You can't call people rude if the equipment to take care of the problem isn't there for them to use...........

Yes, yes I have. The one in the bathroom is right beside the toilet- throne right, if you will, in the corner of the wall in plain sight.

You're one of those guys aren't you?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yes, yes I have. The one in the bathroom is right beside the toilet- throne right, if you will, in the corner of the wall in plain sight.

You're one of those guys aren't you?

Road trips are always a treat when in the outback of America looking for a decent place to squat.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Where I work we have to share the mens room (2 stalls & 2 urinals) with the office next to us (total of 6 men). It seems like every single time I walk into the restroom one of the stalls is occupied, and I swear the same guy craps about 8 times a day. By the end of the day our bathroom smells like a daggon pig pin.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    This thread is awesome.

I used to travel for a living... Drove all over IN for work. Was in gas stations ALL the time.

Never really had any facilities that I flat-out refused.

Job before this job I worked for an environmental engineering company. One of our groundwater remediation / testing sights was an old service station in Martinsville. One day - this older feller squeals into the parking lot, parks, and attempts to use the restroom. It's locked (old building, external access to the RR, have to get key from inside). Guy tight-walks it to the shop to get the key then tight-walks it back around to the RR. Leaves after a few minutes. I THOUGHT all was well and good - until I had to use it. Oh. My. God. If I'd had the little volatile gas detector we'd sometimes use - it'd probably have been pegged. And - of course - there was a pair of very very soiled tighty-whities in the trash bin. Awesome.

-J-

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    When I was in Iraq, the TCNs (third country nationals) and LN (local nationals) always stood on the toilet seat and squated. I don't think they ever had solid poo, it always looked like a garbage disposal exploded in those things.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Delightful.

You know you've done good work when you drop something that would have crippled Sasquatch.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Delightful.

You know you've done good work when you drop something that would have crippled Sasquatch.

My 3 year old daughter does "good work". Yikes.

And then she'll tell everyone within earshot "I made big poopies". It's pretty awesome - especially at restaurants and the grocery store.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

And then she'll tell everyone within earshot "I made big poopies". It's pretty awesome - especially at restaurants and the grocery store.

That's actually a sign of a properly functioning lower GI tract! Well played, Mini_Indy_Guy_77_ette!

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North

It's even better when I let one rip in the store, no one hears it, but they hear my 3 y/o daughter scream "Daddy you farted, it's stinky I wanna throw up"

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    It's even better when I let one rip in the store, no one hears it, but they hear my 3 y/o daughter scream "Daddy you farted, it's stinky I wanna throw up"

My kid hasn't yet realized what odors are yet. It's weird. She doesn't bat an eye at any of the gross stuff that emanates from her parents or her little brother.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I had effectively put those days out of my mind until this thread and your reminder......:faint:
    Let's just say it's still "fresh" in my mind as I am currently in the process of doing a clean-[STRIKE]up[/STRIKE] out. The family had the adult son basement-dweller living in the....wait for it......basement (actually lower level of bi-level, but same difference). The half bath down there was his exclusively, and I now know why. He fit every horrible cliche and stereotype right down the video games and t-shirt 3 sizes too small such that it rode up over the belly and exposed his proof of humanness. But for that last part, I would have thought alien for I wouldn't think someone could be that unconcerned with his personal hygiene.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I was on an airplane making a two hour flight. I always use the bathroom before boarding and then just before landing I empty the bladder again in case I have to make the mad dash for the next flight. On one of my flights I waited until I seen the green vacant light come on and I made my move to get to the potty before someone else beats me to it. A tiny little asian lady comes out of the bathroom she smiles at me as I pass her to enter the bathroom. "Holy Moly" is what I say as I enter the bathroom. It is the worst smell in a confined spaced that I have ever smelled. I empty my bladder while only taking one breath and get a squirt of sanitizer for the hands as I open the door for a relief of fresh air. Upon opening the door a very attractive lady is standing there and before I know it I blurt out "I did not do that".

I'm not sure that she believed me. Thanks a lot little asian lady :(

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand

I like it better when my stepson announces his mom's(my wife's) flatulence at the store. Her face gets really red and I get a good laugh out of it.

Top Bottom