• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    I think at this point it doesn't really matter. Everyone here already knows the who, what, when, and where. Maybe not the why or how, but we know the rest of it :):

:laugh: Seeing the felonies ( converted to A misd ) and other violations he has committed, I am surprised his LTCH hasn't been revoked. I though you had to have no history of drug abuse, and be a proper person? It is a load of bull that Cathy and others loose their LTCH for nothing, but the OP keeps his.

ETA:

Oh wait he doesn't have an LTCH nvm

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    :laugh: Seeing the felonies ( converted to A misd ) and other violations he has committed, I am surprised his LTCH hasn't been revoked. I though you had to have no history of drug abuse, and be a proper person? It is a load of bull that Cathy and others loose their LTCH for nothing, but the OP keeps his.

What makes you think he had an LTCH? Because he said so? That's the thing you choose to believe out of his entire incredible rant?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    What makes you think he had an LTCH? Because he said so? That's the thing you choose to believe out of his entire incredible rant?

You never know. He may have had a pink card with a logo in small print on the back declaring 'Funtime Novelty Press'.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis

BINGO!!! There are a lot of people on this forum who don't have an LTCH. After all the :poop: that's been slung around in this colossal screw up of a thread, I wouldn't assume anything :):

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I don't understand why you would fail to appear for a court appearance that you had publicity posted about. He has absolutely no excuse for missing court. We might end up with a far more interesting thread about how he was tased and arrested while fleeing soon.

jkfletcher

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    A geographical oddity
    Appropriate for anyone who has followed this entire thread...

walmart.jpg

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    After reading some of the OPs more recent posts about knives sounds more like a 15 yr old than a 30 something church going father. I hope he gets caught for the failure to appear. Maybe some more time in jail will set him straight............on second thought probably not. Some possible good news I thought I seen Wallet up by Portage hitchhiking he had a sign asking for a ride to the headquarters of Dunkin Doughnuts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom