N/E Corner
    Ta-DA! :):

curtsey.jpg

10mmfan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 24, 2013
    1911s: no one should have just one. I currently feel I am in withdrawal because I am down to just 2. I will fix that situation shortly by adding a kimber to the group.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I do that too much already. Really trying to exercise a little self control.

Self control and 1911's should not really be in the same conversation....

I went a little crazy one time on the Argentine 1911's because my wife's family is from Argentina...She always makes fun of my lack of love for other culture but I could buy an Argentine Colt or Ballister and say, "See...I respect your culture...Look how many of their 1911's I have!!!! I am a diversity machine baby...Lookie here....I got a Policia de Buenos Aires, Marina Del Guerro, Policia Nacional, Aeronautica Argentino, etc....And oh my...Not a 1911 but a Ballister Molina so it's not just the 1911's I love baby....I love you and the Ballisters as well..."

I too am a 1911 addict...And N frame Smith addict....

Group photo of the Latin Kings from Argentina...

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Asking the 1911 guys and gals how many are to many is like asking Sarah Winchester how many rooms in a house are enough.

I have about 1,000 rounds of .45 and no gun in that platform. I am on the fence of whether to get a Glock 21, Glock 36 or a 1911. My EDC is a Shield 40 and Glock 27 so the .45 will be for HD and range time. I also have enough components to load 3000 more rounds.

Dont want to jack the thread but what are the benefits of going to 1911 platform and best deal a $700 budget.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Asking the 1911 guys and gals how many are to many is like asking Sarah Winchester how many rooms in a house are enough.

I have about 1,000 rounds of .45 and no gun in that platform. I am on the fence of whether to get a Glock 21, Glock 36 or a 1911. My EDC is a Shield 40 and Glock 27 so the .45 will be for HD and range time. I also have enough components to load 3000 more rounds.

Dont want to jack the thread but what are the benefits of going to 1911 platform and best deal a $700 budget.

For that money you can pick up a nice Springfield Range Officer. It is for the money the best buy out there. I have 3 of them at this time as we love to shoot. 1 of them will be listed in the classifieds this evening. It is right in your price range. Look it up......:):

These guns are tack drivers out of the box, will eat anything you feed them within reason and are reliable as hell.

Plus....well....they are prettier than a Glock.......:dunno:

Jeremiah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Avilla, IN
    one to carry les baer/ed brown/Dan wesson bobatail commander is my plan

one for the range/classes - I have the Springfield MC operator for this

one on the nightstand- springfeild can serve double duty

one as a wall hanger -will have a blued colt in .38 super for this

one as a range toy-0 might get an STI 2011 in .40 or 10mm