• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BoxinChampJoel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    Nortwest Indiana
    How well dose the streamlight pt2l perform in a EDC I carry the streamlight stylus pro now but I'm not 100% ok with not that there's issues cause I carry it everywhere and I do love it but I want a brighter light but still small enough to carry it anhd also have a great price

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    thanks i think i might be just goin with the pt2l i wish i had the money for the lx2 but i dont have $200 for it and my wife wants the glock 26 so she would be mad as hell

The PT2L is still a great EDC light for the money.

And the LX2 is only $146. . . . . :D

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    I know esrice has a lot of pull around here, and people tend to believe everything he says and I have little pull and hardly anyone listens to me ;) but I agree, I also EDC a PT2L and I love it. I use the low setting mow often than the high or strobe, but it is nice to know they are there if I need/want them. I got mine from Botach for pretty cheap with free shipping.

gohard43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    Northside Indy
    I absolutely LOVE my PT2L......I EDC it as well and haven't been disappointed yet. I've yet to even notice a difference in the brightness of the light after 6+ months of use on a somewhat regular usage schedule. I do try to use the low beam as much as possible though. I have a Stinger as well, so as you can see streamlight is my go-to. I've never heard a bad thing about SureFire though either! Watch some videos on Youtube.

BoxinChampJoel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    Nortwest Indiana
    Thanks guys I think I'm pickin one up tommow at my local bass pro shop $49.99 I have been watching youtube videos on it for two weeks now but everytime I ask a question I never seem to get a answer

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    Thanks guys I think I'm pickin one up tommow at my local bass pro shop $49.99 I have been watching youtube videos on it for two weeks now but everytime I ask a question I never seem to get a answer

This is the place to go for questions. A lot of the time people just bash each other on youtube. You will be happy with your PT2L for sure!

Top Bottom