• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Oh, please tell me I'm not the only one [STRIKE]to shoot at mailbox/signs from the back of a pickup truck on a Friday night after consuming[/STRIKE] that knows someone that shot at mailbox/signs from the back of a pickup truck on a Friday night after consuming too many beers in high school...

moving and shooting stationary targets isn't bad if you practice enough (JR/SR years of high school) :D

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Oh, please tell me I'm not the only one [strike]to shoot at mailbox/signs from the back of a pickup truck on a Friday night after consuming[/strike] that knows someone that shot at mailbox/signs from the back of a pickup truck on a Friday night after consuming too many beers in high school...

moving and shooting stationary targets isn't bad if you practice enough (JR/SR years of high school) :D

Try it from the seat of a tractor bouncing through the yard.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I'm looking forward to Mr. Ryan and Mr. Ranger stepping up for the next show. It should be something to see.

I'd have to know it was going on first. Given the chance I'd been on it like stink on a stick.

No much for all the politics of it though. Mike screwed the pooch. That's what I'd have said about it.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I'm looking forward to Mr. Ryan and Mr. Ranger stepping up for the next show. It should be something to see.

im not one for glam. I like working in the shadows :D
    plus I already know i can hit targets from a moving vehicle. and they were shooting back. incorporate that into a show for primetime and maybe i'll show up, "if the price is right" na, never mind, i dont wanna have to push Jack around in a wheel chair :):

all i want in my "movie star" trailer is the LaRue catalog girl thats half way wearing the gear and holding the AR-15. you know which one? :) oh and some whip cream and chocolate syrup

Last edited:

Ahab

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Glad you like it, Josh. Those two hours of TV that you've seen so far represent six days of my (and the rest of the contestant's) life, not to mention countless man hours and over 440 hours of raw footage!

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Raised in Rush county.

Hmmm, maybe that's what is wrong with us? Being raised in Rush County and all? Pizza King, Greasy Spoon, Corner Restaurant, Millers Drive-In, Just Rite, etc...

Back on topic, I really like the show. I've seen too much of the red team though, mainly because they keep losing. I don't care much for the young guy on the red team who always seems to have an excuse and whines alot. Looks like most of the red team is sick of his crybaby antics too!

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    what on the History Channel isnt great.

Ice Road Truckers? Pawn Stars? Ax Men? UFO Hunters? Sliced? All the other stuff they show that doesn't fall into the category of "history"? Those shows might be entertaining (a few are) but they hardly qualify as "great," IMO.

If I wanted all reality TV all the time, there are plenty of other channels to choose from (like, most of 'em, it seems). Of course, if the alternative is "Hitler documentary of the week," maybe the other stuff ain't so bad...

end of threadjack.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Ice Road Truckers? Pawn Stars? Ax Men? UFO Hunters? Sliced? All the other stuff they show that doesn't fall into the category of "history"? Those shows might be entertaining (a few are) but they hardly qualify as "great," IMO.

If I wanted all reality TV all the time, there are plenty of other channels to choose from (like, most of 'em, it seems). Of course, if the alternative is "Hitler documentary of the week," maybe the other stuff ain't so bad...

end of threadjack.

dude, don't be dissin my Ice Road Truckers and Pawn Stars!

Top Bottom