Here is a self defense shooting where the attacker didn't think he would get shot.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It's a fighting ritual/show of dominance for the deranged or true toxic masculine bro. Like how bucks lock horns over the female, or a silverback gorilla beats his chest.
    FIFY

Toxic Masculinity is a thing. This behavior is it. The "violence is always the answer" mentality. It just doesnt exist as broadly as feminists claim it does.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    203   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I was able to watch it by copy and paste into a different browser.
    I did laugh when he got shot and was rolling around on the ground screaming in pain. After calling the guy with the gun a p*ssy a few times. Stupid should hurt, and in this case it did.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    FIFY

Toxic Masculinity is a thing. This behavior is it. The "violence is always the answer" mentality. It just doesnt exist as broadly as feminists claim it does.
    After watching it again, the problem seems to have been that he only took one shirt off when he was wearing 2. Had he taken both shirts off and gone full flab-to-the-wind, the shooter would have backed down.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    You know the guy is serious when he takes the T-shirt off. 20+ years of watching "Cops" has taught me this....and I don't get it.
    The shirt acts as a gi and can be used against you in a collar choke or to be pulled over you to blind you.

You should watch the BWCs I watch. Trailerjujitsu is serious bidness.

FNparabellum

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 30, 2022
    Indianapolis
    I don't know specifics, it was a short video. I know when someone points a gun at me for any reason and gives me the option to walk away, I would be saying have a nice day as I was walking away. This guy thought he would physically attack a guy who had already drawn his gun. Decisions have consequences. copy the link, take out the spaces before "reel". I don't know why it isn't working here, it works in several other places. I even removed the add tracking trash in the original link.

https://www.facebook.com/ reel/799160851734794
    Awe link doesn't work but still it doesn't surprise me. Some people are just dumb and think there tough.

Top Bottom