• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    This would explain the delay in deployment, failure of iron dome, etc. if the systems were knocked offline ahead of the attack.
    Russian hacker group Killent has never done anything but DDOS attacks.
    If a DDOS can bring down your air defense system,you do not have an air defense system.

I question the source as well. Even his wikipedia page has a disclaimer " This article may rely excessively on sources too closely associated with the subject, potentially preventing the article from being verifiable and neutral."

I could find nothing on Killent claiming anything but his one post on telegram(and requoted on twitter) anywhere,and I did spend some time looking for another source. Just because it would be convenient if true, does not make it so.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

What is Hamas?
    Hamas is a Palestinian Islamist militant group which rules the Gaza Strip. Hamas is sworn to Israel's destruction.....

Hamas as a whole, or in some cases its military wing, is designated a terrorist group by Israel, the United States, the European Union and the UK, as well as other powers. Hamas is backed by Iran which funds it and provides weapons and training.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    This would explain the delay in deployment, failure of iron dome, etc. if the systems were knocked offline ahead of the attack.
    This response was after the war started. They plan on cyber attacks today is my understanding.

How Hamas took out early warning and radar/communications was by using small drones and dropping bombs on outposts radar, and communications. This effectively took down any quick response from Israel's air force and iron dome.

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Russian hacker group Killent has never done anything but DDOS attacks.
    If a DDOS can bring down your air defense system,you do not have an air defense system.

I question the source as well. Even his wikipedia page has a disclaimer " This article may rely excessively on sources too closely associated with the subject, potentially preventing the article from being verifiable and neutral."

I could find nothing on Killent claiming anything but his one post on telegram(and requoted on twitter) anywhere,and I did spend some time looking for another source. Just because it would be convenient if true, does not make it so.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Is this a good war or bad? Many supporters Ukraine say it was a because Russians attacked them.

Should we send $ and equipment?

Top Bottom