• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    That's exactly what I posted earlier. It was a warning from the Russian hackers. They did nothing before or while the attack was on .
    I posted above how Hamas used small drones and took out the outpost radar, and communications systems.
    These hackers are just now joining the fight with the terrorists.

Post in thread 'Hamas Launches Infiltration, Rocket Attack on Israel' https://www.indianagunowners.com/th...n-rocket-attack-on-israel.541341/post-9700170
    I saw the post saying the hackers posted their message on https://www.gov.il/
    It is the main government website. If they did, it is not there and nor is the site down or even slow.

If(big if)Russian hackers are actually attacking it they are failing. It does not even have unusual traffic according to google. A DDos attack floods a website. That is clearly not happening.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I saw the post saying the hackers posted their message on https://www.gov.il/
    It is the main government website. If they did, it is not there and nor is the site down or even slow.

If(big if)Russian hackers are actually attacking it they are failing. It does not even have unusual traffic according to google. A DDos attack floods a website. That is clearly not happening.
    Didn't say when the attacks will begin just saying they will be attacked at some point.
    Again they have not done so as far as I know at this point.

“Israeli government, you are responsible for this bloodshed. Back in 2022, you supported the terrorist regime in Ukraine. You betrayed Russia. Today, Killnet officially informs you of this! All government systems of Israel will be subject to our attacks!”

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Leftist Liberal Self-Hating Jews, in the US, have constantly kneecapped Israel for decades now, giving aid and cover to terrorist enemies. Given our current border situation, they shouldn't be surprised when Hamas acolytes show up in their tony neighborhoods, bent on their destruction. Maybe then they'll come to understand a conflict they have been so obtuse about.

I'll be making popcorn.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Didn't say when the attacks will begin just saying they will be attacked at some point.
    Again they have not done so as far as I know at this point.
    Yes,and it says it was posted on the government website. Which is why I have my doubts about it being authentic.

The Russia russia russia thing has a tendency to lead some to blame Russia for things that have not happened. I am not saying it is impossible or will never happen but given Russian Israel relations I doubt it would. Israel never even sanctioned Russia. Matter of fact Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said that Russia viewed Israeli mediation favorably, due to Israel not joining Western sanctions against Russia.

Now the Wagner "terrorist" fighting "al-Qaeda fighters" on the Niger border....

Just how far do we take Russia russia russia?
    lol.jpg

Last edited:

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    The problem is that he can bulldoze Gaza into the sea, and the next day Iran will have thousands of fresh hamasses setting up camp on top of the rubble.
    Probably true, but nothing an area denial team of a dozen snipers, assisted by a few refueling type tanker trucks full of diesel, can't control.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    At the end of the day it will all depend on what the Israel wants to do. Rome erased Carthage from history with swords. Israel has everything up to and including nucs. The decision is, will they embrace the Final Solution to the Palestinian Question.

When you look into the abyss, the abyss looks back at you.

Myself I'm inclined to see this as less apocalyptic, another battle in an endless war.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Is this a good war or bad? Many supporters Ukraine say it was a because Russians attacked them.

Should we send $ and equipment?
    God sides with Israel in the end. I’ll take my chances and stand with them now. I support Israel wiping them from the map by any means. I’ll not lose a wink of sleep over it. Islam is incompatible with the God of Israel. The end times will start on God’s timeline. Our involvement will have no effect on that timeline.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Well, the plus side is they will have more room to cheer after Israel turns that neighborhood into a parking lot. Kinda reminds me of the celebrations there in the aftermath of 9/11. If the videos are current and real, yeah, that's going to win hearts and minds.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Once Israel drives Hamas out of Israel proper, it should remove the Gaza enclave. It was supposed to serve as a self-governing territory, but it was subverted almost immediately into a terrorist front for Iran. Bibi should call Iran right now and tell them they have a week or two to ship the population to Iran, and then Israel is going to start bulldozing the whole place. He should probably warn Egypt the build up their side to avoid “spill over”.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Well, the plus side is they will have more room to cheer after Israel turns that neighborhood into a parking lot. Kinda reminds me of the celebrations there in the aftermath of 9/11. If the videos are current and real, yeah, that's going to win hearts and minds.

the should fire rockets right in the middle of the crowd....

Top Bottom