• ...and so much more!
  • loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    And hopefully they get their ish together and straighten up and get priorities back in proper order before we end up speaking another language waiting in bread lines.
    Sad thing is this should have never happened in the first place. Our brave men and women in uniform should be ready at all times and ready to lay down their lives to pay everyone's debt for freedom. This is the armed forces I have always respected and owe my freedom to. With recent leadership in decline as it has been. There is only so much the few that hold themselves at the high standard that should be held at. The enemy doesn't care about pronouns or what gentiles is between someone's legs. They want to destroy! This makes me very afraid.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

Sounds like fight'n words to me.

Over the years I've watched this conflict it always follows the same pattern. Palestinian leadership attacks Jews, Jews pound what infrastructure the Palestinians have to rubble, a long period of deprivation for average Palestinians as they have to rebuild, Palestinian leadership attacks Jews.

At the end of the day can the Palestinian people say they are better off following this type of leadership?

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I'm sure Hamus could care less about rules of engagement or any convention on how wars should be fought. With this many civilians being targeted murdered and being paraded around. I'm afraid WW 3 is right around the corner with these war crimes.
    So can you name a terrorist group that has Rules of Engagement?

There Terrorist, they just kill people.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Been watching news this morning. They showed video of the terrorist pos pulling a woman out of a jeep ziptied. Looked like her rear was covered in blood. I hope Israel goes scorched earth on all these animals and their future generations
    This is what’s happening in Israel. Hamas is no better than the Nazis.
    IMG_0252.jpeg

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I got lost on the tweeter and watched the video of the little German girl being paraded in front of the brave Palestinian warriors, who took turns beating on her dead corpse. What kind of ***** asses do **** like that.
    Mostly peaceful protesters…

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    It might be easy for you, but I still stand by that I don't honestly know how to respond to that question.
    So you post this below
    I hope not when our military right now is more worried about Drag queens ETC.

What knowledge do you have, with that being a problem with the readiness with our frontline Soldiers and Marines?

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members