• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Im sorry, but dont break the law, and your rights arent infringed by the current background check.

There are far larger fish to fry, if you want to talk about 2A infringement.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Im sorry, but dont break the law, and your rights arent infringed by the current background check.

There are far larger fish to fry, if you want to talk about 2A infringement.

"Your right officer, I have nothing to hide. Please search my house and car."

If you don't appreciate your rights, you are free to waive them. Don't be surprised if the rest of us aren't so eager.

-rvb

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    The only way mandatory "universal" background checks becomes enforeable is with registration. Even though it's not currently discussed, I can promiss you the next time some looser who wouldnt pass a nics shoots up a school, the "We have to do something" crowd will be clamering to know how he got it, who he got it from, and registration will be the next "loophole" to be closed.... It may already be burried in the current proposed legislation, or the final version before it goes for a vote. Will the "universal" law just require two parties to walk into a shop and the shop runs a nics, and everything is legal? Or will a 4473 be required? via those FFL forms we already have a defacto limited registration.

The only way to know person A sold person B a gun w/o going through a nics is if the gun is REGISTERED to person A.

-rvb

It may be happening. Damn I hate being right.

Defeat Every Word of Gun Control! - Gun Owners of America

Within the next three weeks, we expect Senator Patrick Leahy's Senate Judiciary Committee will move a national gun registry bill to the Senate floor.
    Anyway, here's Harry Reid's strategy: He has at least eleven Democratic senators running for reelection in pro-gun states in 2014 -- and they don't want to SEEM anti-gun. ...

All of these Democrats will vote for the national gun registry and gun licensure. And, in exchange, Reid will allow them to vote against the Feinstein gun ban, which will be the sacrificial lamb to the more important gun control which Democrats really want.

-rvb

edit: made this info avail to 2A subforum:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...62-goa_push_will_be_for_registration_ubc.html

Last edited:
    Top Bottom