• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Via Ammoland and Marion Hammer (past NRA president):

Florida's Senate President Bill Galvano (R) has has pushed what appears to be a very nasty universal background check bill out of committee for Senate consideration. Apparently, this man has an anti-2A history and recently accepted $500,000 donation from Michael Bloomberg that I'm sure had nothing to do with this bill.

Last edited:

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Does anyone there point out the failure of places that already tried UBCs?
    It's not a new idea.

UBCs have failed over and over in regional tests. That said, they aren't really about being sustainable. They are about control of the recipient population.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Add Eminem to the list of celebrities who got rich glorifying violence and killing and now calling for gun control.

Eminem drops surprise album, debuts video calling for gun law changes

Rapper Eminem once again dropped a surprise album, releasing “Music to Be Murdered By” on Friday — along with a video that calls for changes to gun laws.

The follow-up to 2018’s “Kamikaze” — also released without warning — was announced on Twitter just after midnight.

The Detroit rapper’s new music video for “Darkness,” one of the album’s 20 tracks, depicts a shooting at a concert. The lyrics and storyline of the video specifically allude to the 2017 mass shooting at a music festival in Las Vegas that left 58 people dead, making it the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history. It closes with audio and video footage of news broadcasts from other recent mass shooting around the U.S. and an appeal to register to vote.

“When will this end? When enough people care,” reads the text at the end of the video. “Register to vote at vote.gov. Make your voice heard and help change gun laws in America.”

A link to the music video on Eminem’s website encourages viewers to contact or visit several gun violence prevention organizations, including Everytown for Gun Safety and Sandy Hook Promise.

The cover art features blood spatter and a bearded Eminem clad in a suit and fedora and holding a shovel.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Huh... Well, this ought to be interesting. One of the guys that exerts a lot of calories railing against the current leadership of the NRA and WLP for their efforts (or their lack of) in working for the 2A, compromising, etc., teams up with this former president of the Brady Campaign for “cooperation”? Huh...

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7bsH93AWgx/?igshid=13i1u9j50yj2v

Last edited:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Huh... Well, this ought to be interesting. One of the guys that exerts a lot of calories railing against the current leadership of the NRA and WLP for their efforts (or their lack of) in working for the 2A, compromising, etc., teams up with this former president of the Brady Campaign for “cooperation”? Huh...

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7bsH93AWgx/?igshid=13i1u9j50yj2v

Huh? Rob Pincus just essentially slit his own throat. I wonder what that's about.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Huh? Rob Pincus just essentially slit his own throat. I wonder what that's about.

I don’t know. I noticed the last couple of weeks he’s had ads up on FB for his PDN where you could join for $1 for the first year. Maybe it’s about money and seeking new subscribers. Interesting.

Pj49

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 15, 2020
    Valparaiso
    ive seen alot of trey gowdy clips but not this one....kinda seems like hes trying to flip a bit but very objectively he still points out pistol use etc ive never seen him on the spot as much as this reporter got him in this clip

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1219351907627667456

Trump said:
    I will NEVER allow our great Second Amendment to go unprotected, not even a little bit!

giphy.gif

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom