Interesting PSA lower...

virginia-15-f.jpg

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    So, duly elected officials refusing to enforce an unconstitutional law warrants deployment of the National Guard? Meanwhile, using the NG to help back up the Border Patrol
    and enforce U.S. immigration law is deplorable?

In one sentence they threaten to restrict law enforcement funding and in another they express their desire to see law enforcement resign or be prosecuted. It seems to me they are already planning for a break down in law and order. I try not to wander off into such hypothetical territory often, but it almost seems that is what they are trying to make happen.

Other than Reps Connolly and McEachin, who thinks the National Guard volunteers are going to be willing to leave their jobs/families to go confiscate guns in VA?

The amount of sanctimony is astounding.

MarkC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    Isn't the Virginia state motto Sic Semper Tyrannis? I'd think a lot of VA national guards take that seriously.

So many of the northeastern states that were part of the "cradle of American liberty" are sadly no longer so. And not just with firearms. High taxes, overburdening regulation, restrictions on things that are "bad" for you like tobacco and, oh my, large sodas are now the norm.

Top Bottom