• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Just saw a brief interview with Eli's girlfriend's brother on WTHR. Apparently she came to the aid of a girl that was shot in the leg and used her jacket as a tourniquet to stop the bleeding. He saw that she had blood on her when he arrived at the mall to pick her up after she called him immediately after everything went down. So apparently Eli's girlfriend is somewhat of a hero too. :yesway:
    Damn right she is. Most likely saved that girl's life.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Just saw a brief interview with Eli's girlfriend's brother on WTHR. Apparently she came to the aid of a girl that was shot in the leg and used her jacket as a tourniquet to stop the bleeding. He saw that she had blood on her when he arrived at the mall to pick her up after she called him immediately after everything went down. So apparently Eli's girlfriend is somewhat of a hero too. :yesway:
    I heard this the other day, think she is either a nurse or learning to be one. Hero status also for helping, think she wrapped injured woman’s leg.

Dean Weingarten

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2013
    Here is a link to an earlier WTHR video, now on Youtube, where her grandmother says much the same thing:

MinuteManMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Lawrence, IN
    I suppose I shouldn't be shocked that a trained medical person wouldn't carry at LEAST a TQ on them.

Everyone on INGO here should take at least a "STOP THE BLEED" class or its equivalent and carry at least a little medical kit.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    That’s probably where I heard it.
    Yeah in the video it talks about how Eli pushed her to the side and told her to get down when he engaged the murderer. And it also mentioned that she was a nursing student that gave aid to one of the victims that got shot.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I suppose I shouldn't be shocked that a trained medical person wouldn't carry at LEAST a TQ on them.

Everyone on INGO here should take at least a "STOP THE BLEED" class or its equivalent and carry at least a little medical kit.
    She still had the presence of mind to use what she had on hand. I can't fault her for that.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Good folks attract good folks.

Top Bottom