• ...and so much more!
  • chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    One AR - the shorter one - on him with the Glock .357 Sig. Left the longer AR in the restroom in the backpack. Had four AR mags strapped onto his chest in a mag holder. See photo of him laying on restroom floor comparing it with one of several he posted earlier in the afternoon. It's at top or a Reddit thread in a Reddit mass shooter forum. Google (or Duck Duck Go) will find it almost immediately with a combination of his name and "Reddit". Be forewarned the photo of him deceased and tagged "DEAD" isn't retouched to fog over anything. The one of him alive is one of several that were on imgur showing his weapons and girded up to go to the mall. He linked to them his 4chan posting about being a good day to die. He's wearing the clothing he died in several hours later.

I'm very certain the FBI will unravel his phone and laptop. Their forensics ability is sophisticated and extensive. Those will undoubtedly reveal his state of mind . . . which appears to be on the surface - at the least - an isolated young man in deep depression with suicidal thoughts that were pushed to action by the eviction notice. Hopefully there will be follow-up when the details are better known.

John
    Kind of like we got for the Las Vegas shooter?

Hoosier Carry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2012
    In the Woods
    Nothing wrong with discussing God and how people who live by faith reason with self defense. If you don’t like to hear God’s name, so what. This isn’t about you. Turn the page. Lots of people like to talk about God, get over it.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    I wonder if there's a leftist forum where this is a vast right wing conspiracy set up by Trump to discredit gun control advocates by grooming an inept mall shooter and having him ambushed by a planted "armed citizen" who just so happens to have the skill to take out the mall shooter with precision and tactics that rival our special forces.

I can imagine the posts. "You're telling me 8 hits out of 10 at 40 yards with a mini Glock 9mm pistol in 15 seconds in a dynamic situation against a shooter armed with a rifle is just a run-of-the-mill armed citizen? Trained by grandpa? Who is grandpa, John Wick? The police and military don't even boast of those kind of hit rates."

Patiently waiting for the picture of the Greenwood PD car that was also at Sandy Hook.

:):
    Oh boy, don’t give them any ideas.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    We can certainly fire up that part of the conversation again, if you'd like? It's certainly relevant to this mass murderer and the majority of others. Should we not learn from the patterns of past psychopathic mass murderers?

Should friends and family of those who fall into the same parameters be concerned and on the watch to head off possible copycats that may decide mass murder suicide is the way to go for them?

:dunno:
    Yes, I absolutely agree with you that discussion of possible warning signs that friends/family can look out for is relevant to the topic.

I just also think that a discussion of possible involvement of 3-letter agencies is also relevant, given their track record, and cases like the infamous plot to kidnap the governor of Michigan. I hindsight, though, I probably shouldn't have opened my mouth about it; I'll try to leave discussions of what is/isn't relevant in the thread to mods.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I'm still waiting for Simon Property Group's statement....
    View attachment 212814
    But, Simon Group already issued a statement?

"We grieve for the victims of yesterday’s horrific tragedy in Greenwood. Violence has no place in this or any other community. We are grateful for the strong response of the first responders, including the heroic actions of the Good Samaritan who stopped the suspect."

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I'm pretty sure I would not be very good at what this young man did. I would be saying, "Jesus take the wheel". Friend told me he hit him 8 out of 10 :ar15:View attachment 212807
    I would just be curious to see exactly what model Glock 9mm he used. If it was a 43x then that kind of performance from that distance when the adrenaline is pumping would be other worldly.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

"We grieve for the victims of yesterday’s horrific tragedy in Greenwood. Violence has no place in this or any other community. We are grateful for the strong response of the first responders, including the heroic actions of the Good Samaritan who stopped the suspect."
    Sounds like they are grateful that he disregarded their rule and did a heroic act.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I would just be curious to see exactly what model Glock 9mm he used. If it was a 43x then that kind of performance from that distance when the adrenaline is pumping would be other worldly.
    A 43x with a red dot and 15 rd Shield Arms mags makes for a pretty nifty carry package.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Violence has no place....

I disagree.
    Violence had a place there... on the hero's side.

Those that say, "Violence never solves anything", are wrong.
    It solved something right there.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    A 43x with a red dot and 15 rd Shield Arms mags makes for a pretty nifty carry package.
    Oh don't get me wrong. I own a 43X and have carried it but it's still an extraordinary feat under those circumstances. That's why I would be curious as to what his Glock was and what it was outfitted with.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Nothing wrong with discussing God and how people who live by faith reason with self defense. If you don’t like to hear God’s name, so what. This isn’t about you. Turn the page. Lots of people like to talk about God, get over it.
    Please heed the in thread warning a few pages back.

Top Bottom