Noblesville

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

I am not defending this murderous thug but do have a question.

Since when is posting a picture of a nazi illegal?

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    AHHAAAA! Finally something about this event the “news” media can fit into their narrative!

You know, it’s ALWAYS those evil white supremacy nazis behind everything.

**** that!

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Violence has no place....

I disagree.
    Violence had a place there... on the hero's side.

Those that say, "Violence never solves anything", are wrong.
    It solved something right there.
    I would say the following taking action to stop a threat is not violence, but rather an appropriate response. Violence and senseless violence at that is what (I refuse to name him) did when he killed innocent people.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville

Tryin'

Victimized
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I would say the following taking action to stop a threat is not violence, but rather an appropriate response. Violence and senseless violence at that is what (I refuse to name him) did when he killed innocent people.

And you would be wrong. Violence is violence. Righteous, evil, good, bad, indifferent. Violence is not inherently wrong, nor is it something to be shunned.

Edit: Keith_Indy beat me to it.

It is better to be (righteously) violent, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence.

Last edited:

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    And you would be wrong. Violence is violence. Righteous, evil, good, bad, indifferent. Violence is not inherently wrong, nor is it something to be shunned.
    No actually I am not…..
    Violence the unlawful exercise of physical force or intimidation by the exhibition of such force.

self defense is not unlawful, nor is protecting your family or loved ones, or even strangers as is the case at hand.

Dean Weingarten

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2013
    I wonder if there's a leftist forum where this is a vast right wing conspiracy set up by Trump to discredit gun control advocates by grooming an inept mall shooter and having him ambushed by a planted "armed citizen" who just so happens to have the skill to take out the mall shooter with precision and tactics that rival our special forces.

I can imagine the posts. "You're telling me 8 hits out of 10 at 40 yards with a mini Glock 9mm pistol in 15 seconds in a dynamic situation against a shooter armed with a rifle is just a run-of-the-mill armed citizen? Trained by grandpa? Who is grandpa, John Wick? The police and military don't even boast of those kind of hit rates."

Patiently waiting for the picture of the Greenwood PD car that was also at Sandy Hook.

:):
    Well done. We should always work to understand those who oppose us.

Tryin'

Victimized
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    No actually I am not…..
    Violence the unlawful exercise of physical force or intimidation by the exhibition of such force.

self defense is not unlawful, nor is protecting your family or loved ones, or even strangers as is the case at hand.
    Webster, Oxford, Britannica, Wikipedia, heck, even the WHO disagree with you. Definitions are important, stop trying to make words mean what you want them to mean.

Last edited:

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I would say the following taking action to stop a threat is not violence, but rather an appropriate response.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just saw a brief interview with Eli's girlfriend's brother on WTHR. Apparently she came to the aid of a girl that was shot in the leg and used her jacket as a tourniquet to stop the bleeding. He saw that she had blood on her when he arrived at the mall to pick her up after she called him immediately after everything went down. So apparently Eli's girlfriend is somewhat of a hero too. :yesway:

Dean Weingarten

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2013
    Just saw a brief interview with Eli's girlfriend's brother on WTHR. Apparently she came to the aid of a girl that was shot in the leg and used her jacket as a tourniquet to stop the bleeding. He saw that she had blood on her when he arrived at the mall to pick her up after she called him immediately after everything went down. So apparently Eli's girlfriend is somewhat of a hero too. :yesway:
    Interesting. Deserves wider mention.

Top Bottom