• ...and so much more!
  • marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    I thought this video was thought provoking when Paul Harrell discusses things to consider in this type of situation. Go to the 16 minute mark. Before that he talks about whether or not 40 yard shots are feasible.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Maybe they found stuff but didn't want to share it with America.
    Anytime the FBI says anything we have to look at the likely possibility they are lying.

I interpret it to mean that they didn't find what they wanted to use to score political points.

It's kind of funny, really. In the 80s, I worked for a defense contractor, and if a hard drive failed, there was an entire process that had to be followed and documented. It included running a DOD-supplied program that wiped the data a number of times, then the platters had to be removed, and the oxide sanded off (AND SECURED), then the platters had to be physically shredded and disposed of in a particular method.

Who'd have known that all we had to do was chuck it in the oven instead?

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Not surprised.

pretend-shocked.gif

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    I'm reading that the coroner has ruled the shooting a homicide:nuts: Maybe some of the legal minds here can expound on what potential problems this might cause for the defender? Info on WTHR website but the article states AGAIN that he didn't have a permit and we know that is bogus..

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I'm reading that the coroner has ruled the shooting a homicide:nuts: Maybe some of the legal minds here can expound on what potential problems this might cause for the defender? Info on WTHR website but the article states AGAIN that he didn't have a permit and we know that is bogus..
    Of course it was a homicide. Via self defense.

When a human kills a human it's a homicide

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I interpret it to mean that they didn't find what they wanted to use to score political points.

It's kind of funny, really. In the 80s, I worked for a defense contractor, and if a hard drive failed, there was an entire process that had to be followed and documented. It included running a DOD-supplied program that wiped the data a number of times, then the platters had to be removed, and the oxide sanded off (AND SECURED), then the platters had to be physically shredded and disposed of in a particular method.

Who'd have known that all we had to do was chuck it in the oven instead?
    They used to brag that they could recover the contents of a hard drive in spite of ridiculous circumstances. Now they want us to believe they have lost all such abilities.

Actually with their current hiring priorities that might be believable. Now they can't recover hard drives and sometimes they can't even find them.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Justifiable homicide.
    Or in this case "Public Service"

I say the dude needs to get 10% of what the DOC would have spent on his life sentence as a reward for saving us all a bunch of money.
    Edit: At a conservative estimate of $40k/year (pre covid/inflation) over 60 years, dude should get a tax free check for $240k.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom