• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Like most things in life, you are only affecting the odds.
    Though many people don't seem to understand that.
    (not talking about most INGOers)

I've had guys at work argue that their steel toe made it MORE dangerous, because it could amputate their toes.
    Never mind the fact that that amount of pressure would ALREADY have amputated them, or the fact that it protected them from lesser pressures.
    Ugh.
    I’ve heard that excuse too. If whatever, has the force to put the steel through your feet, what would it have done to your feet without it?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Dicken's brother Cameron released a statement to Fox59. God bless that courageous young man. Anyone who is trying to demonize him can go straight to hell. I think it's backfiring on them.

That last guy before they read the brothers statement. Oof. What a tool. Obviously he DID need to carry a gun. He proved it. Effing wanker.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Gun grabbers and those screaming "GUN FREE ZONE" need to think about this, in the 15 seconds the criminal killed 3 people. In one minute there could have been 12 or more dead. If it took the police 3 minutes to get inside at that rate, there would have been 36 or more dead.

I sent something like this to a local TV station crying about the mall having a gun free policy. No reply and I guess it is because only three dead isn't as newsworthy in Indy as 36 would have been.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The problem is, too many people have an idea of what "things should be", and don't understand that isn't necessarily the way "things are".

A big example of this, was the response to Chernobyl
    Or, Operation Market Garden in WWII.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah I noticed that too. He couldn't just commend Eli for what he did and leave it at that.
    Those idiots just cant resist. Even when truth and reality smacks them in the face, they just cant accept the reality.

"In other news, a man saves his home from a grease fire with a fire extinguisher. Had he not extinguished the flames himself, the home would have likely been a total loss instead of just minor smoke damage."

"Its sad that people think they need to have fire extinguishers. I mean, we have fire trucks only 10 minutes away." :facepalm:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I couldn't make it past the I was trained and hitting the target is very hard, he was very lucky to hit the moving target.

8 out of 10 landed lady, that's not luck anymore, that is a skill. :xmad: he is a skilled marksman. Period.

These people need their voice box removed.
    I couldn't make it past Joy saying, "these military style weapons that kill thousands at once, or hundreds at once."

Top Bottom