• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    All I know is you can't put 13 rounds of .22 in someones ear canal with only a 10 rd mag so it's not going to be a good carry option.

Also

giphy.gif

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    If it follows the formula,
    Introduction
    Higher capacity mags
    Night sights
    Threaded barrel
    Different colors
    RMR
    Gen 6, repeat

It's going to cheap to hit the range. 22 cost next to nothing.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Just a 10rd magazine really. Buy the Taurus TX22 you will be happier and it comes with a 16rd magazine.
    TWO 16 round mags, a threaded barrel and it fits in Glock 19 kydex. Glock missed the boat on this one. Would have been better off to start making the Glock 25 in Smyrna, that would be a much better seller. I'm anything but a Taurus fanboy but now have 2 TX22s with about 1500 rounds through the pair and it's hands down the best 22 I've ever owned. If I want a Glock just for training I'll get one of these, even cheaper to shoot than a 22:) https://www.amazon.com/Umarex-Glock...=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B07V3NXFH1

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO…[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public”...... Coach[/FONT]

Last edited:

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    TWO 16 round mags, a threaded barrel and it fits in Glock 19 kydex. Glock missed the boat on this one. Would have been better off to start making the Glock 25 in Smyrna, that would be a much better seller. I'm anything but a Taurus fanboy but now have 2 TX22s with about 1500 rounds through the pair and it's hands down the best 22 I've ever owned. If I want a Glock just for training I'll get one of these, even cheaper to shoot than a 22:) https://www.amazon.com/Umarex-Glock...=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B07V3NXFH1

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO…[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public”...... Coach[/FONT]

I can definitely agree with this. My Tx22 has been fantastic through nearly 2000 rounds. Even with cheap bulk pack stuff. Love the gun.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Something tells me Glock could have announced a legal to own full auto version of a PDW which changes between six calibers with the flip of a switch, a 12 trillion lumen light adjustable down to 5 lumen, one magazine which holds 100 rounds of 9mm, 10mm, ,45ACP, 50AE, 338 Lapua and 17HMR, a crisp 3# trigger, half MOA accuracy and an assortment of 1200 different options for grips, stocks, braces, iron sights, optics and VFGs and we would still get 3/4 of the same responses. :)::)::)::)::):

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Something tells me Glock could have announced a legal to own full auto version of a PDW which changes between six calibers with the flip of a switch, a 12 trillion lumen light adjustable down to 5 lumen, one magazine which holds 100 rounds of 9mm, 10mm, ,45ACP, 50AE, 338 Lapua and 17HMR, a crisp 3# trigger, half MOA accuracy and an assortment of 1200 different options for grips, stocks, braces, iron sights, optics and VFGs and we would still get 3/4 of the same responses. :)::)::)::)::):

So true but Glock listened to their customers that have been waiting a lifetime for a ugly plastic .22 with a crappy trigger and low capicity. That is what makes Glock superior :cool:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Guess I'm just a weirdo. 10 round mags for my .22's are absolutely fine. Who doesn't need practice making shots count and reloading?

I am interested to see how close the trigger pull on the G44 is to the center fires? Also whether they are similarly tune-able?

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove

Leave it to Glock to abandon the .45GAP and .50BMG markets!

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Guess I'm just a weirdo. 10 round mags for my .22's are absolutely fine. Who doesn't need practice making shots count and reloading?

I am interested to see how close the trigger pull on the G44 is to the center fires? Also whether they are similarly tune-able?

I am with you. If it feels like a Glock all the way through then it would be a great training aid. I am interested to see one when it comes into shop. But I will wait for a version with a threaded barrel if I decide to purchase one.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Still wondering when these will hit the market?

If they are like other Glocks, there will be plenty of folks that will own them for 3 or 4 days. :)

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Big DUD by GLOCK
    Who cares about a .22 glock when other people have already made conversions and no one cares. What a fail.
    Not even rigged for optics or even a threaded barrel
    Im starting to think GLOCK is run by a bunch of 80 year old men who are so out of touch with modern gun culture, or a bunch of women

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Id snag one if it had a threaded barrel for suppressor use. Kind of a bummer with all the hype but will probably be one of the most reliable 22lr out there if someone is in to that kind of thing.

Patience, grasshopper. I'm sure the CNC machines are already running to create aftermarket barrels for it to fulfill your request.

Top Bottom