• ...and so much more!
  • Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Haven't seen all the specifics but generally it is due to the rimmed case of the 22LR rimfire and wanting to go single stack for reliability. Of course, Taurus found how to make it work with a staggered or doublestack mag, so you'd think Glock could have also done so.

Hell, Keltec managed a quad stack with the CP33, so no real excuse there (other than they don't want to have to make more than one model of mag for ban states).

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I was seriously looking at the Taurus TX22. I already have an M&P Compact 22LR, and an AA Gen 3 Glock conversion kit. If these can be had for reasonable pricing compared to the other offerings I already have, and the initial reviews indicate reliability, I could be interested.

roscott

Master
    Rating - 97.6%
    41   1   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Can’t fault Glock for making these, as they’ll certainly sell some.

But all the intense hype? Legendary and being a part of history? Seems like something you would expect for Call of Duty, not a legitimate firearms company.

sparky32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Morgantown
    Id snag one if it had a threaded barrel for suppressor use. Kind of a bummer with all the hype but will probably be one of the most reliable 22lr out there if someone is in to that kind of thing.

Top Bottom