1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009

MadCity Hoosier

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2010
    Greencastle
    I just got a delivery from Natchez of 10 boxes .40 S&W Blazer 165gr. They ask 12.99 a box and with shipping to my door, total was 14.50 a box. Not too bad.

I've not been to the Indy 1500 in a while. Will I be able to find any good ammo deals there, or just the same stuff I'd find in my local shop?

Life Member

Marksman
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Goshen
    For the best price on ammo I find these hard to beat. Ammoman.com and gun-deals.com [SIZE=-1]User-Submitted Gun & Ammunition Deals[/SIZE] check em out Bryon

Ski

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2010
    Indy
    Cheap Ammo For Sale | In Stock Ammunition For Sale

I've never used these folks, but I do find it interesting that they guarantee if it's advertised on their site, it is in stock.
    I put in a small order to give them a try and was impressed. There are no backorders, if it's listed then it's in stock. Also, order before 3pm (eastern) and it'll ship that day. I ordered on Tuesday and got it on Wednesday with ground shipping. (from Toledo, OH)

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Anyone know where I can score some 357 Sig locally (Indy area)? If it's not obscenely priced, that's a plus.

Came up on some free time tomorrow and I'd like to hit the range.

I really need to buy a .40 conversion barrel. :(

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Anyone know where I can score some 357 Sig locally (Indy area)? If it's not obscenely priced, that's a plus.

It might be a heck of a drive for you, but Big R in Crawfordsville has Hornady XTP JHPs and WWB. Can't remember the price off the top of my head, but it's not outrageous. If you need the ammo bad enough to make the drive, call first and they'll give you the prices.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County

WalMart on Keystone had one lonely box of WWB fmj a couple days ago. I believe it is $26.97 or something close to that.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    It might be a heck of a drive for you, but Big R in Crawfordsville has Hornady XTP JHPs and WWB. Can't remember the price off the top of my head, but it's not outrageous. If you need the ammo bad enough to make the drive, call first and they'll give you the prices.

Thanks for the tip! That is a bit far for me. The truck guzzles too much gas... but I'll keep them in mind if I'm ever out that way.

WalMart on Keystone had one lonely box of WWB fmj a couple days ago. I believe it is $26.97 or something close to that.

Sounds about right. Thats what the one box I was able to get from the one on 151st cost. Thanks for the heads up on that!

thoffman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Muncie
    muncie walmart just got a shipment in. looks like they had about at least 5 to 10 boxes of everything but .45

popper1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2010
    went to walmart today on E. Washington St. they had tons of 9mm ammo a lot of it was priced for around $10.00 a box they also had plenty of .40 .38 ,308 and .223

popper1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2010
    shooting .38 special through your gun would be cheaper and easier to find` walmart seems to be carrying plenty of it in 100 rnd value packs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom