• Status
    Not open for further replies.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Anyone looking for minishotgun shells? In stock at the moment. I have ordered before and just got some more. They go fast though. 12 Gauge | AmmoFast.com

Thanks for the link, that stuff is very hard to find and does indeed go out of stock very fast. I was really excited, but then bummed when I saw they are over $1 each for buckshot or slugs before shipping. Rep inbound regardless :)

Rocdenindy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Indy
    Thanks for the link, that stuff is very hard to find and does indeed go out of stock very fast. I was really excited, but then bummed when I saw they are over $1 each for buckshot or slugs before shipping. Rep inbound regardless :)
    Yeah, prices are high but capitalism at its finest. Thanks for the rep.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Thanks at least this was in stock, limit 1 box of 300.

Just as a sneaky hack, you can do as many 1 box orders as you like in a row, apparently. Now, if you are paying for shipping, that would kill the deal, but if you live close enough to a Gander Mountain for local pickup (which is free), you can get more or less as much as you want for 8.9 cents per round (until they run out that is), including sales tax.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Just as a sneaky hack, you can do as many 1 box orders as you like in a row, apparently. Now, if you are paying for shipping, that would kill the deal, but if you live close enough to a Gander Mountain for local pickup (which is free), you can get more or less as much as you want for 8.9 cents per round (until they run out that is), including sales tax.

Thanks but I am not greedy. Like to leave some for others to get as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom