• Status
    Not open for further replies.

rtfisher1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Anderson
    For those who search high and low for Speer Gold Dot 135gr 38+p short barrel but can't find it in the 50 rd boxes, Ammunition Depot has over 500 boxes in stock as of this email. $33.97 per box of 50.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Just as a sneaky hack, you can do as many 1 box orders as you like in a row, apparently. Now, if you are paying for shipping, that would kill the deal, but if you live close enough to a Gander Mountain for local pickup (which is free), you can get more or less as much as you want for 8.9 cents per round (until they run out that is), including sales tax.

Turns out that's not quite true. Gander Mountain ended up canceling half of my orders and lists them on the website as "customer cancelled", even though I did no such thing. Oh well. I'll still take the good stuff where I can get it. A full auto .22 is a hungry beast.

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Wow :rolleyes:... I did not try to buy any, it just came in an email ad. Sorry I even listed it.
    Why? Someone may be willing to pay the shipping. If you don't have anything to shoot than the price point is worth it. I drink 50 cent coffee someone else $5 coffee, at least people know about it.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Why? Someone may be willing to pay the shipping. If you don't have anything to shoot than the price point is worth it. I drink 50 cent coffee someone else $5 coffee, at least people know about it.

I see your point. Personally I will not pay more than .08 cents a round OTD for .22. That is why I passed on the CCI Mini Mag from Midway listed up thread, with shipping it was over ten cents a round. Gander Mountain seems to be the best deal when in stock, if you ship to store and pick it up yourself.

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    Federal Auto Match 325ct $19.99 with free shipping over $75 @ Basspro
    I'm not sure of limits, but I got 4 and free shipping

Federal Auto Match Target Ammo | Bass Pro Shops: The Best Hunting, Fishing, Camping & Outdoor Gear

Also at Gander buy a mixture of all 4 below for free shipping--various limits apply. BTW, None of these products show up on their website if you click on rimfire ammo, so use the below links to fill your cart.

CCI Blazer .22 Long Rifle Ammo .22 LR 40-gr. HS-787823 - Gander Mountain

Remington Thunderbolt Rimfire Ammo .22 LR 40-gr. LRN-764259 - Gander Mountain

Federal Game-Shok Hyper Velocity Rimfire Ammo .22 LR 40-gr. Copper Plated-932280 - Gander Mountain

Browning High Velocity Performance Rimfire Ammo .22 LR 40-gr. LHP-953886 - Gander Mountain

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom