• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Someone on here breeds them. I forget who right off the top of my head. They are posted in the classifieds every so often.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    If it's for you - or you're just passing along information:

Go with "working" lines, not "show" lines.

You'll generally get a much healthier animal.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Tatum Kennels. I've bought 3 pups from her. She's located in Roselawn, Indiana. Her dogs are 100% guaranteed for as long as you own the dog. When you pick up your pup at 8 week old, it will be house trained, have all shots and dewormed, will have a chip and be tattooed in one of the ear. She breeds only European bloodline. She also trains dogs for law enforcement and for the handicap. Most of her dogs are schutzhound 3. Lori Tatum is a pleasure to do business with.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Tatum Kennels. I've bought 3 pups from her. She's located in Roselawn, Indiana. Her dogs are 100% guaranteed for as long as you own the dog. When you pick up your pup at 8 week old, it will be house trained, have all shots and dewormed, will have a chip and be tattooed in one of the ear. She breeds only European bloodline. She also trains dogs for law enforcement and for the handicap. Most of her dogs are schutzhound 3. Lori Tatum is a pleasure to do business with.

Sounds cheap. :):

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    USMC_0311 here on ingo has sold MANY of his dogs on this site.... mine included. I am unaware of anybody not being completely impressed at the intelligence and overall quality of his shepards.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I paid 400 for my GSD from USMC_0311 a steal if you ask me... she is the best dog in the neighborhood by far, and we even have outsiders stop to see her based on word of mouth... she is incredibly obedient, almost human like at how well she understands communication... she does MANY tricks included play dead after being show and allowing me to do fake CPR on her and she gets "revived" w/ a shock.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    USMC_0311 here on ingo has sold MANY of his dogs on this site.... mine included. I am unaware of anybody not being completely impressed at the intelligence and overall quality of his shepards.

I paid 400 for my GSD from USMC_0311 a steal if you ask me... she is the best dog in the neighborhood by far, and we even have outsiders stop to see her based on word of mouth... she is incredibly obedient, almost human like at how well she understands communication... she does MANY tricks included play dead after being show and allowing me to do fake CPR on her and she gets "revived" w/ a shock.

I have to agree 100%. We (Knife Lady & I) have a female GSD from one of USMC_0311's litters, and she is the best dog I have ever owned. Super intelligent and a very loving.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Sounds cheap. :):
    You do get what ya pay for! But for a family pet, she's not to bad. She also runs a rescue for sherperds. When the pups are born she puts them in different classification by how aggressive they are. Police and security dogs will be a little more money. Family pets a little less. But all her pups have great drive and temperament!

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    I am also considering getting a new pup in the next couple months. Do you know USMC might have another litter coming?

Ill have 7 ready to go on June 27. (2) females (5) males. Their mother is pure German Shepherd and the father is pure Belgian Malinois. The little monsters are quite vocal right now!

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I am not familiar at all with the Malinois, just did a little checking and sounds like higher energy German shepherd. How are they for training? Just basics like house breaking, leash walking, catch, etc.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom