Funny Political Picture/Video Thread Part 9** The other side is still making it easy!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    It’s obvious to me.
    Okay, I will run against the grain here, I can handle the dissent. we are a country predicated on freedom. Freedom means that we all don’t have to agree. Freedom means that alternative viewpoints are allowed. Full stop. I am a Christian, and I personally think the satanist display is disgusting, BUT, if we allow Christian displays in public places, public being the key word, then we have to allow alternate views. We don’t have to like them, but if one is allowed, then I think all must be allowed. I know we were founded from our inception as a Christian country, but freedom can’t come with a religious test. The test must be that all viewpoints, as long as they don’t infringe on others is allowed.

My view only. Others may disagree, and that is fine, at least I think it is fine to still disagree. Religion should be kept out of government, all religions, in my view. Religious moral values are fine, but not required for all. Those are my thoughts. Fire away. I have thick skin!

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Okay, I will run against the grain here, I can handle the dissent. we are a country predicated on freedom. Freedom means that we all don’t have to agree. Freedom means that alternative viewpoints are allowed. Full stop. I am a Christian, and I personally think the satanist display is disgusting, BUT, if we allow Christian displays in public places, public being the key word, then we have to allow alternate views. We don’t have to like them, but if one is allowed, then I think all must be allowed. I know we were founded from our inception as a Christian country, but freedom can’t come with a religious test. The test must be that all viewpoints, as long as they don’t infringe on others is allowed.

My view only. Others may disagree, and that is fine, at least I think it is fine to still disagree. Religion should be kept out of government, all religions, in my view. Religious moral values are fine, but not required for all. Those are my thoughts. Fire away. I have thick skin!
    It was in a public place that only Christians and Jews are not allowed.

Leftists did not whine 'Separation of Church and state.

I would not have done it, but...

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree

In god we trust is on the money
    . Can we at least be consistent?

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    In god we trust is on the money
    . Can we at least be consistent?
    I’m consistent in that religion and govt don’t and shouldn’t mix. Any religion. Tearing down something you, and truthfully I don’t like, is no different than, pick a religion, tearing down a Christian monument. Freedom is freedom, and that means religion too. Even ones I disagree with. If we allow one to display, than all should be. Where it ends is if they, or us, or them start advocating for violence. I don’t like a who,e lot of things, but I don’t think they should be banned just because I don’t like them.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Can y'all take this out of the pic thread?

If there isn't a thread on it already, there is a general Christianity thread.

Obligatory on topic pic:

GBHHxTjXoAA0Yg5

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I’m consistent in that religion and govt don’t and shouldn’t mix. Any religion. Tearing down something you, and truthfully I don’t like, is no different than, pick a religion, tearing down a Christian monument. Freedom is freedom, and that means religion too. Even ones I disagree with. If we allow one to display, than all should be. Where it ends is if they, or us, or them start advocating for violence. I don’t like a who,e lot of things, but I don’t think they should be banned just because I don’t like them.
    To me, this seems a classic case of 'we're better than that', which has proven time and time again to be misguided and destructive to our way of life

The left is placing Palestinian flags over menorahs and extinguishing them with fire extinguishers. We should play by their rules of engagement, because you can tell from the squalling when it happens to them that they don't like it and expected us to just sit and take the provocation

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    To me, this seems a classic case of 'we're better than that', which has proven time and time again to be misguided and destructive to our way of life

The left is placing Palestinian flags over menorahs and extinguishing them with fire extinguishers. We should play by their rules of engagement, because you can tell from the squalling when it happens to them that they don't like it and expected us to just sit and take the provocation
    I’m not responding anymore. Since this is a picture thread, some people get bent out of shape with commentary.

Top Bottom