Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I’ve heard that but figured that were in case it was being bombed or something. What would keep them out of the tunnels? I’m assuming they can move DJT quick enough it’d never be a factor, just wondering the tactics. Interesting stuff.

Also. Imo. I know this will be unpopular during this kinda. But. I don’t think its a good sign to outside countries if our capital is stormed easily. By rioting civilians. At some point you have to draw a line. The big house is the absolute line that has to be protected regardless who’s in power. That’s obvious to most people without testing it and being outraged when it’s defended.
    Those tunnels are not 100% known for one. And they will be very secure.

Dutchisaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 30, 2020
    US
    I’ve heard that but figured that were in case it was being bombed or something. What would keep them out of the tunnels? I’m assuming they can move DJT quick enough it’d never be a factor, just wondering the tactics. Interesting stuff.

Also. Imo. I know this will be unpopular during this kinda. But. I don’t think its a good sign to outside countries if our capital is stormed easily. By rioting civilians. At some point you have to draw a line. The big house is the absolute line that has to be protected regardless who’s in power. That’s obvious to most people without testing it and being outraged when it’s defended.
    My understanding is the tunnel doors and bunkers are 1950's "The Bomb" proof.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    1 of 2 things happen.
    Option 1: They take the optics route and the president has already been relocated by now.
    Option 2: people play stupid games and win stupid prizes.
    That’s what I was wondering. The optics route would probably be it I figured, but was wondering if people thought they’d fire at people. Geez I hope we don’t find out.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    It's a lot more interesting watching this than the 'rona coverage.

Icing on the cake is that this craziness will assure a victory in November.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    That’s what I was wondering. The optics route would probably be it I figured, but was wondering if people thought they’d fire at people. Geez I hope we don’t find out.

I know people hate violence, but until all parties here in the US are aware of what happens when the limit has been reached, people are going to think they're invincible and can do anything they want.
    I don't personally think it will inflame the situation, these people wouldn't be looting if this was an ideological affair. They're doing it because they think it's fun. Once the bullets start flying they'll no longer think it's fun, and we can get back to life as normal.

We're in the middle of a pandemic, with geopolitical tensions starting to boil, this is not the time for people to be searching to push limits.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Breaking into buildings around One America. Shots fired. “BLM” tagged on our war memorial. Indy is a great city and I hate seeing it destroyed by jackasses.

Joshua

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2020
    Central
    There’s a part of me that thinks there are people who want that to happen. If only for the headline of “Trump ordered military to kill protestors.”

He would delight in that. Let's not forget that he quoted Headley, saying "when the looting starts, the shooting starts." Of course Trumo pretended ignorance later, which makes me think Miller might have been involved in the tweet since he's so passionate about white supremacy and has Trump's ear. Even so, this is the man who took out a full page ad in the notoriously trashy NY Daily News calling on the state to execute the Central Park 5. That he would be happy to have any excuse to order minorities killed seems obvious.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    He would delight in that. Let's not forget that he quoted Headley, saying "when the looting starts, the shooting starts." Of course Trumo pretended ignorance later, which makes me think Miller might have been involved in the tweet since he's so passionate about white supremacy and has Trump's ear. Even so, this is the man who took out a full page ad in the notoriously trashy NY Daily News calling on the state to execute the Central Park 5. That he would be happy to have any excuse to order minorities killed seems obvious.

You forgot purple :rofl:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Interesting batch of first posts all at once. Wonder what your motivation is here on this gun related forum?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom