Not open for further replies.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Just read this.
    An official autopsy revealed nothing to support strangulation as the cause of death, concluding that the combined effects of being restrained, potential intoxicants in Floyd’s system and his underlying health issues, including heart disease, likely contributed to his death.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Just read this.
    An official autopsy revealed nothing to support strangulation as the cause of death, concluding that the combined effects of being restrained, potential intoxicants in Floyd’s system and his underlying health issues, including heart disease, likely contributed to his death.
    Believe BBI gave the reasons why a couple times.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    You do realize that some of you are playing right into the leftist gun-owner stereotype. They think that all we do is sit around fantasizing about killing intruders. And here you are...
    Thats cool. They can fantasize all they want. Ive never been out for hearts and minds. 2nd amendment is absolute. Their feelings do not come to play at all to me

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    “Let them come”?

A lot of people in the country have realized (to quote Tom Givens) "No one is coming." No one is coming to help you. Dialing 911 will not bring the people we were told would be there because the resources we have are completely overwhelmed.

I'm not outside my home, which is 4 miles west of Raceway Road. That's kind of the definition of "the suburbs" that the individual in the video stated "they were coming for". I'm not seeking out this individual, if he seeks out my home, myself, my loved ones, or my neighbors? Lets just say we are prepared.

I've lived 55 years on this Earth, never drawn a gun or chambered a round in anger. I could go another 55 years without doing either.

When I say, "Let them come", it's because the people in this home are prepared for those who would bring violence to us. We don't seek violence, but are prepared if it comes our way.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Tunnels. Airlifting no.
    I’ve heard that but figured that were in case it was being bombed or something. What would keep them out of the tunnels? I’m assuming they can move DJT quick enough it’d never be a factor, just wondering the tactics. Interesting stuff.

Also. Imo. I know this will be unpopular during this kinda. But. I don’t think its a good sign to outside countries if our capital is stormed easily. By rioting civilians. At some point you have to draw a line. The big house is the absolute line that has to be protected regardless who’s in power. That’s obvious to most people without testing it and being outraged when it’s defended.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    So what happens when the White House is stormed? I assume trump would be airlifted out, but what then?

1 of 2 things happen.
    Option 1: They take the optics route and the president has already been relocated by now.
    Option 2: people play stupid games and win stupid prizes.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    A lot of people in the country have realized (to quote Tom Givens) "No one is coming." No one is coming to help you. Dialing 911 will not bring the people we were told would be there because the resources we have are completely overwhelmed.

I'm not outside my home, which is 4 miles west of Raceway Road. That's kind of the definition of "the suburbs" that the individual in the video stated "they were coming for". I'm not seeking out this individual, if he seeks out my home, myself, my loved ones, or my neighbors? Lets just say we are prepared.

I've lived 55 years on this Earth, never drawn a gun or chambered a round in anger. I could go another 55 years without doing either.

When I say, "Let them come", it's because the people in this home are prepared for those who would bring violence to us. We don't seek violence, but are prepared if it comes our way.

:yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom