Not open for further replies.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...If the kind of police brutality which resulted in the death of George Floyd is that widespread of a problem, we’d be seeing many, many more examples of it. Camera phones are everywhere now. The fact that the public can record and distribute this kind of video so easily will lead to a solution on its own, along with the more widespread implementation of body cams...

This is the HUGE problem. It's like folks are brainwashed to believe things that just are not true.

If the term systemic racism is repeated enough, does it actually make it true?

As mentioned, these protests would be happening all the time, if there were actually real examples of what seems to be readily believed by some.

The want to protest crowd tried their damnedest to make the local IMPD shooting of that thug into a national reason to start this a few weeks ago. It fell flat when it was realized by literally everyone the fool's own video showed him for what he really was.

The guys marching with the cop from the governor's mansion tonight in Indy said that they "were raised hating cops." Later a girl marching spoke of not driving her car because she would be killed for driving while black. :dunno:

[video=youtube;dDUEpuuMpUU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDUEpuuMpUU[/video]

Last edited:

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    And the statutory basis for that is... what, exactly? Do they have a warrant even to be on my property to enforce such a command?

And further, shooting projectiles at people who are lawfully present on my property? That's a damn good (or bad/unfortunate) way to find other, more lethal projectiles incoming in response - and justifiably so.

Order people off the street or out of public spaces? Fine. But that authority ends at the private property line.

ETA:

Those people who are actually peaceably assembling and protesting? They're protesting against exactly this sort of abuse of power by police.
    what he's also failing to understand was that the website was edited to reflect the "go inside if asked by police" after the incident took place. If you go through my post history you can see I quoted the Minneapolis curfew website the day after the event took place prior to them changing it. It simply said yes to the question of if you could be outside on your property past curfew. Not that it changes anything because if I am on my property not causing any trouble there is no need for the police to "light me up" as seen in the video.

Dutchisaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 30, 2020
    US
    Guess Mr Floyd such an Upstanding citizen was on meth and fentanyl.

"If you can loot in person, you can Vote in person" -Me

Dutchisaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 30, 2020
    US
    Come on man. Assuming this is even slightly true, does that excuse the cop's behavior?

No, that ain't you. I've seen that same quote many other places.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ne...ays-experts-dispute-cause-death-1507982?amp=1

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...y-ruled-a-homicide-medical-examiner-says/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sc...floyd-died-heart-attack-evidence-fentanyl.htm

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ch...d4fcgvjm6ghia45cueq-story.html?outputType=amp

"The complaint provided no details about intoxicants. In the 911 call that drew police, the caller described the man suspected of paying with counterfeit money as “awfully drunk and he’s not in control of himself.”

Lots of reports of fentanyl and meth.

Dutchisaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 30, 2020
    US
    Come on man. Assuming this is even slightly true, does that excuse the cop's behavior?

No, that ain't you. I've seen that same quote many other places.
    I don't know that it excuses nor damns the officers actions..is there video showing how much pressure he put on his neck? Or difinitive proof he even made contact with the neck and was not just hovering about?

I find it far more likely that this fine gentleman's history with cocaine, fentanyl and meth contributed to his demise via excited dilerium.

"Furthermore, they found mean oxygen saturation levels were above 95% and mean end-tidal CO2*levels were below 45 mmHg for all positions, regardless of weight force. Based on these findings, PMRP may result in a transient pattern of restricted pulmonary function, but the lack of evidence for hypoxia or hypoventilation suggests that factors other than body positioning appear to be more important determinants for sudden, unexpected death."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3088378/

I find all this damn the officer for doing X akin to the "shot him in the back" "he didn't have no gun" "cops shot him 30 times" of Sean Reed all prior to the facts coming out.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    hey all, I don't ever *demand* thing from INGO, but this is only two minutes long.

Please watch it.

It's about roof koreans. Very relevant.

[video=youtube_share;OCYT9Hew9ZU]https://youtu.be/OCYT9Hew9ZU[/video]

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    2 minutes? I had time for this or sex....i chose sex, sorry.

hey all, I don't ever *demand* thing from INGO, but this is only two minutes long.

Please watch it.

It's about roof koreans. Very relevant.

[video=youtube_share;OCYT9Hew9ZU]https://youtu.be/OCYT9Hew9ZU[/video]

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I don't know that it excuses nor damns the officers actions..is there video showing how much pressure he put on his neck? Or difinitive proof he even made contact with the neck and was not just hovering about?

I find it far more likely that this fine gentleman's history with cocaine, fentanyl and meth contributed to his demise via excited dilerium.

Don't be that guy. Don't be the guy that seeks any slight out to make a really distant point, without any evidence of said point. This isn't productive. The cop f***** up

Dutchisaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 30, 2020
    US
    Don't be that guy. Don't be the guy that seeks any slight out to make a really distant point, without any evidence of said point. This isn't productive. The cop f***** up
    Do you have proof positive of that point? I'll wait.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

You don't get this. The onus is on you to prove such a farfetched point counter to currently accepted facts.

I'll have you know, even the *far right-wing* accepts that the cop was ****ing retarded and caused the death. OK, your turn.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Are you asserting that the tactics used by the police as shown in the video were proper and reflected the departmental training on how to subdue a suspect?

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010

"Furthermore, they found mean oxygen saturation levels were above 95% and mean end-tidal CO2*levels were below 45 mmHg for all positions, regardless of weight force. Based on these findings, PMRP may result in a transient pattern of restricted pulmonary function, but the lack of evidence for hypoxia or hypoventilation suggests that factors other than body positioning appear to be more important determinants for sudden, unexpected death."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3088378/

I find all this damn the officer for doing X akin to the "shot him in the back" "he didn't have no gun" "cops shot him 30 times" of Sean Reed all prior to the facts coming out.

seriously? there were 3 cops with knees on him and he was handcuffed. If 3 officers cannot handle a person on the ground who's handcuffed they are not capable of being a police officer on the street. A guy died because he may have had a counterfeit bill on him. There is zero excuse for that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom