Not open for further replies.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Polk County Sheriff , Lakeland Fl. issues warning.

[FONT=&amp]Judd said there were rumblings on social media that rioters planned to bring violence into the neighborhoods of Polk County.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]“I would tell them, if you value your life, they probably shouldn’t do that in Polk County. Because the people of Polk County like guns, they have guns, I encourage them to own guns, and they’re going to be in their homes tonight with their guns loaded, and if you try to break into their homes to steal, to set fires, I’m highly recommending they blow you back out of the house with their guns. So, leave the community alone,” Judd said.

https://www.fox13news.com/news/polk...t-monday-8-p-m-after-more-civil-unrest-sunday
    [/FONT]

That’s leadership right there. I like this guy.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Capture.jpg

Q: Can I be outside on my own property during curfew hours, such as on my porch or in my yard?

A: Yes, but if a police officer or other public safety officer asks you to go inside, you must do so.

https://www.startribune.com/what-yo...-extended-twin-cities-curfew-order/570906282/
    Yeah **** that.
    Id be going to jail or worse.
    Dont tell me what to do on my own property especially if im not hurting anyone.
    If ANYONE shot rubber bullets or pepper balls at me or my family on our own property, well i cant post about what my reaction would be.
    Those cops that did that are cowards and tyrants. **** them

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    has this been posted yet?
    https://twitter.com/tkerssen/status/1266921821653385225?s=20

according to Minnesota's own website being on your porch is allowed.

Can I be outside my house (on my property) after 8 p.m. and before 6 a.m.?

Yes
    source: https://dps.mn.gov/macc/Pages/faq.aspx

I posted this the other day, it was copy pasted directly from the site. All it said was "yes". the gov website has been edited after the incident. It originally said nothing about going inside if asked by police. Police walking down what looks like a middle class neighborhood and opening fire on innocent civilians for being outside on their porch is simply not ok.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Functionally, I believe President Trump just invoked the insurrection act! Wow!

I was really hoping the next words out of his mouth, right before he turned his back on the camera and the mic, was going to be a proposed call-up of the unorganized militia (10 USC 246). Man I wanted him to say those words.

I think on balance however; I'll settle for the insurrection act. I've heard others complaining there was no leadership. That was leadership.

I sincerely hope the last 19 years of abuse of the Fourth amendment with the Patriot act will now be put to good use. I really expect my government with those powers to be able to identify these little ********ers, and haul them off for prosecution as domestic terrorists.
    I was very happy with his actions. And it was awesome how he threw up a symbolic middle finger to the rioters and walked to the church.

As far as the unconstitutional, un American patriot act: **** that patriot act.
    I dont support it. It needs abolished. Im not ok woth it being used on good americans or bad ones period. Find another way to catch the bad guys but do not violate the constitution to do it.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    In 1992, President George H.W. Bush ordered the Army’s 7th Infantry and 1,500 Marines to quell the Rodney King riots burning down LA. Bush 41 knew that King had been unjustly treated—“what I saw made me sick”—but he knew deadly riots would only multiply the victims.

To those who claim the military has no role in stopping anarchists and other criminals from tearing apart our cities: read a book. The military has intervened to maintain public order since the Whiskey Rebellion. Here are a few recent examples.
    https://twitter.com/SenTomCotton

Bingo! I cited the whiskey rebellion as the first prime example like 2 days ago in one of these threads.
    Military action is legal and necessary in these extreme circumstances.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeah **** that.
    Id be going to jail or worse.
    Dont tell me what to do on my own property especially if im not hurting anyone.
    If ANYONE shot rubber bullets or pepper balls at me or my family on our own property, well i cant post about what my reaction would be.
    Those cops that did that are cowards and tyrants. **** them

Yeah they would have a one man riot on their hands. Tyrants.

If I am out in "My" yard just wave and keep rolling.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Im also disgusted in the Indianapolis mayor calling for an investigation of police officers actions against rioters (he said protesters which is also bs). Also the marion county prosecutor being a puss and not charging people who were arrested.

These democrat politicians, all over the country are unamericanpieces of crap. They do not support rule of law

No way would i want to put my ass on the line as a cop for someone who doesnt have my back

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I hope nobody takes this post to mean that I’m glad this all is happening, but I can’t help but think there is a yuge opportunity for Trump to score some big time points with the black community. Obviously there is a percentage of people that will never waver in their thinking because orange man bad, but I gotta believe that if the administration was able to come up with some common ground, obviously not with the people who just want a race war, but with the people who just want some better way of preventing or prosecuting police brutality, that it would score some huge wins in November.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    My wife's liberal sister is watching CNN and is on the phone saying Trump declared marshall law. I tried to tell her the states have to ask for federal troops, he only makes them available. Of course I'm wrong. CNN says different.
    Ask her why Texas had to request military aid after hurricane Harvey? Or why Louisiana requested aid after Katrina? Tell her cnn would make her brain melt, but it seems it already might’ve.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Im also disgusted in the Indianapolis mayor calling for an investigation of police officers actions against rioters (he said protesters which is also bs). Also the marion county prosecutor being a puss and not charging people who were arrested.

These democrat politicians, all over the country are unamericanpieces of crap. They do not support rule of law

No way would i want to put my ass on the line as a cop for someone who doesnt have my back

Spineless worms looking to appease the voting base and reduce the heat that is obviously directed at them right now.

Good job Marion county. Keeping stinky shoes in the big boy chair. I am just so proud of all of you.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Spineless worms looking to appease the voting base and reduce the heat that is obviously directed at them right now.

Good job Marion county. Keeping stinky shoes in the big boy chair. I am just so proud of all of you.
    Yeah its a damn shame. Marion county could be awesome. Instead it has phases of good but then the democrats just wipe it all away when they get control. I think ballard sucked too but not as bad as hogsett

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom