Not open for further replies.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Could be these shown in the list at the end of the photos:

Under construction affordable housing development at 26th and 29th: Fire, destroyed.–

7-Sigma building, 26th and 29th: Fire, extensive damage.

Well might as well burn down the housing. No one will want to live there now that the neighborhood has become an instant Food Desert.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Where were the rioters when a child was thrown off a 5th story balcony in the same city, less than a year ago?
    Where were the rioters when 70 million infants were killed by their parents?
    Where were the rioters when governors forcibly moved covid patients into nursing homes, and got thousands of elderly people killed?
    Where were the rioters when the government forcibly shut down their jobs, bankrupted their employers, and caused them to lose their livelihood?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Where were the rioters when a child was thrown off a 5th story balcony in the same city, less than a year ago?
    Where were the rioters when 70 million infants were killed by their parents?
    Where were the rioters when governors forcibly moved covid patients into nursing homes, and got thousands of elderly people killed?
    Where were the rioters when the government forcibly shut down their jobs, bankrupted their employers, and caused them to lose their livelihood?

Do you think the ones doing the rioting had any of those things? Call me skeptical.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Nothing says "thank you" for affordable housing like burning it to the ground. :thumbsup:

One little detail the media won't tell you.
    I watched it live for quite a long time last night. People broke into gas station propane tank storage, and were lobbing full propane tanks into these structures when the fires first got started.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    One little detail the media won't tell you.
    I watched it live for quite a long time last night. People broke into gas station propane tank storage, and were lobbing full propane tanks into these structures when the fires first got started.

I wonder if anyone will be held accountable for the damage and the looting, etc.. My guess is no.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I wonder if anyone will be held accountable for the damage and the looting, etc.. My guess is no.

Of course not. Those cops are the reason they are rioting. So its their fault thugs are out there uncontrollably destroying private property. Its not the rioters' fault. Not at all.

I actually had a fb conversation with a guy. He posted on a mutal friend's post about it. basically "good" after telling the OP that that its not up to him to decide what is right for the rioters to do.

When I asked "OK, my cousin is killed by cops a couple doors down from your house in the street. So you are saying its ok for me and my family to come riot on your street, turn your car over in the driveway after smashing the windows, then break into your home, steal your stuff and burn it to the ground? Even though you had nothing to do with it? "

He had no answer.

UPDATE: FB apparently thought the OP was harmful so they deleted it. My buddy said he didnt delete it and was quite upset it was because he wanted to hear the reasoning as well. I wouldnt be surprised if that jackwagon reported the post as harmful so he wouldnt have to be held accountable for his idiotic opinion.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Of course not. Those cops are the reason they are rioting. So its their fault thugs are out there uncontrollably destroying private property. Its not the rioters' fault. Not at all.

I actually had a fb conversation with a guy. He posted on a mutal friend's post about it. basically "good" after telling the OP that that its not up to him to decide what is right for the rioters to do.

When I asked "OK, my cousin is killed by cops a couple doors down from your house in the street. So you are saying its ok for me and my family to come riot on your street, turn your car over in the driveway after smashing the windows, then break into your home, steal your stuff and burn it to the ground? Even though you had nothing to do with it? "

He had no answer.

Of course he didn't. They're always okay with people destroying/stealing "other people's" ****.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

He had no answer.

I call that the standard "Crickets" response.

When punched in the face with the reality of the situation they retreat to a cool dark corner roll up into a fetal position sucking their thumbs.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    The only argument in their favor is at least they aren't an armed militia heading for your neighborhood. It isn't out of the realm of possibility. Heck. A year ago, I never thought the country would spend $2 Trillion for a quarantine.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The only argument in their favor is at least they aren't an armed militia heading for your neighborhood. It isn't out of the realm of possibility. Heck. A year ago, I never thought the country would spend $2 Trillion for a quarantine.

That already happened over Arbery.

VLxTsJJ.jpg

JqRVqYf.jpg

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Everyone can calm down. I just heard on the official press conference that AG Ellison (you all remember him don't you?) has called in The Reverend Jesse Jackson to come and assist the Community. So Peace is coming fellas.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Everyone can calm down. I just heard on the official press conference that AG Ellison (you all remember him don't you?) has called in The Reverend Jesse Jackson to come and assist the Community. So Peace is coming fellas.

What, Louis Farrakhan wasn't available? Ben Crump isn't going to like sharing the spotlight with Jesse.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom