• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rick Mason

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2019
    Lake County
    Independent autopsy finds George Floyd died of asphyxiation, contradicting official report

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — An autopsy commissioned for George Floyd’s family found that he died of asphyxiation due to neck and back compression when a Minneapolis police officer held his knee on Floyd's neck for several minutes and ignored his cries of distress, the family’s attorneys said Monday.

Color me surprised that someone being paid by the family would find just what the family wants to find.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    https://twitter.com/BryanDeanWright/status/1267502464988844033

Armed-Dems-600x448.png

Luckily for Mr. Red-Pilled Colorado does not (yet) have a waiting period.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    We would have to compare the actual anatomical findings, not just cite the conclusions, to know if the reports were contradictory.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Polk County Sheriff , Lakeland Fl. issues warning.

[FONT=&amp]Judd said there were rumblings on social media that rioters planned to bring violence into the neighborhoods of Polk County.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]“I would tell them, if you value your life, they probably shouldn’t do that in Polk County. Because the people of Polk County like guns, they have guns, I encourage them to own guns, and they’re going to be in their homes tonight with their guns loaded, and if you try to break into their homes to steal, to set fires, I’m highly recommending they blow you back out of the house with their guns. So, leave the community alone,” Judd said.

https://www.fox13news.com/news/polk...t-monday-8-p-m-after-more-civil-unrest-sunday
    [/FONT]
    AWESOME!!!!! I love this kind of LEO

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I’ve seen the pallets of bricks laying in strategic locations. I guess I’m just being naive and don’t want to believe we actually have a group of terrorist planning and carrying out attacks like this. I still have a hard time believing Antifa is the driving force behind this. I believe it’s something much more intelligent than those little **** ants.

I'm guessing this is the first time you've heard of antifa.

When you see these little SJWs on college campuses talking about how great communism is, 9 out of 10 times they are either with an antifa group, or are sympathic to them. Their professors almost always are.
    They have been around since WW2, dude.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I’ve seen the pallets of bricks laying in strategic locations. I guess I’m just being naive and don’t want to believe we actually have a group of terrorist planning and carrying out attacks like this. I still have a hard time believing Antifa is the driving force behind this. I believe it’s something much more intelligent than those little **** ants.
    The national guard needs to put a couple of their best snipers on these piles of bricks.

Also, just so you know, it was really hard for me to use "sniper" and national guard in the same sentence:):

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I'm guessing this is the first time you've heard of antifa.

When you see these little SJWs on college campuses talking about how great communism is, 9 out of 10 times they are either with an antifa group, or are sympathic to them. Their professors almost always are.
    They have been around since WW2, dude.

Ya but they’re always some mommy’s boy with skinny jeans with no independent thoughts, they just repeat what professor dick told em in their gender studies class. I didn’t think they were smart enough to actually plan this kind of destruction. There’s gotta be a higher force driving these douche bags.

Also, I didn’t know they were around that long. I assumed this was a new thing that began once trump was elected.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    The national guard needs to put a couple of their best snipers on these piles of bricks.

Also, just so you know, it was really hard for me to use "sniper" and national guard in the same sentence:):

Lmfao

I recall a video a few years back of cops shooting a guy throwing rocks at them. IMO, these thugs should get the same treatment when throwing bricks

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Ya but they’re always some mommy’s boy with skinny jeans with no independent thoughts, they just repeat what professor dick told em in their gender studies class. I didn’t think they were smart enough to actually plan this kind of destruction. There’s gotta be a higher force driving these douche bags.

Also, I didn’t know they were around that long. I assumed this was a new thing that began once trump was elected.

You give people way too much credit, lol.

Leftism, when it gets to this extent, is legitimately a religion. They live in echo chambers, almost all of their life, self radicalizing to the extent they start violently assaulting people AND JUSTIFYING IT when they hear someone disagree with them.

What do you think happens when people this radical get a nudge to do something? They saw this as the ultimate chance to USE people to have an actual rebellion in this country. They're deluded, evil, and fanatical. And I've met and been around enough to know just how nasty of human beings they are.

They actually believe, whole heartedly, they are the majority of people in this country.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I disagree, my friend. I think it's just the opposite.

I think ANTIFA is the smart organizing part of the rioting. The ones that stay ahead of the cops, for the most part. ANTIFA may start the looting/violence and work up the others, but they quickly bail to let the weak minded opportunists take over.
    Kind of like the terrorists planning the attack never blow themselves up.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I disagree, my friend. I think it's just the opposite.

I think ANTIFA is the smart organizing part of the rioting. The ones that stay ahead of the cops, for the most part. ANTIFA may start the looting/violence and work up the others, but they quickly bail to let the weak minded opportunists take over.

Want to see just how organized they are?

Here's their documents for where to donate bail to, and the phone numbers of the lawyers in your area to contact to utilize that bail money if arrested. https://imgur.com/a/wwQ4xl2

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Independent autopsy finds George Floyd died of asphyxiation, contradicting official report

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — An autopsy commissioned for George Floyd’s family found that he died of asphyxiation due to neck and back compression when a Minneapolis police officer held his knee on Floyd's neck for several minutes and ignored his cries of distress, the family’s attorneys said Monday.

Color me surprised that someone being paid by the family would find just what the family wants to find.

The county autopsy report was one heckova lot more suspicious than this report! But, we'll see what happens at trial.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If you have to pay property taxes, you own land.

Might also be a good incentive to get people to stop piling into these cities, and go back to experiencing a more independent version of American life.
    What you’re talking about is taxation without representation. At a minimum, people who pay any tax should be able to vote for the people who participate in deciding how to spend it.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Joe Biden weighs in with some helpful advice for police.

Instead of standing there and teaching a cop when there's an unarmed person comin' at 'em with a knife or something to shoot 'em in the leg instead of the heart is a very different thing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom