Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Polk County Sheriff , Lakeland Fl. issues warning.

[FONT=&amp]Judd said there were rumblings on social media that rioters planned to bring violence into the neighborhoods of Polk County.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]“I would tell them, if you value your life, they probably shouldn’t do that in Polk County. Because the people of Polk County like guns, they have guns, I encourage them to own guns, and they’re going to be in their homes tonight with their guns loaded, and if you try to break into their homes to steal, to set fires, I’m highly recommending they blow you back out of the house with their guns. So, leave the community alone,” Judd said.

https://www.fox13news.com/news/polk...t-monday-8-p-m-after-more-civil-unrest-sunday
    [/FONT]

I like him! :yesway:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    This is not the time or the place.

Maybe prisoners could get their guns delivered with their absentee ballots. ;)
    Its ingo ;)
    Yeah prisoners have their rights suspended. Well its pick and choose i guess. Alwsys seems like some of them are always complaining and saying theor rights are being violated. If it was up to me jail would be HARD. Not a training camp for criminals

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    I’ve seen the pallets of bricks laying in strategic locations. I guess I’m just being naive and don’t want to believe we actually have a group of terrorist planning and carrying out attacks like this. I still have a hard time believing Antifa is the driving force behind this. I believe it’s something much more intelligent than those little **** ants.

They are functionaries, troops rather than generals.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Its ingo ;)
    Yeah prisoners have their rights suspended. Well its pick and choose i guess. Alwsys seems like some of them are always complaining and saying theor rights are being violated. If it was up to me jail would be HARD. Not a training camp for criminals

If they'd go back to work crews and such, I bet the prisoners would even prefer it, and it'd certainly cut down on the criminal training elements. You know what they say about idle hands.

Putting hundreds of criminals in a confined space for decades isn't a recipe for positive outcomes.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Independent autopsy finds George Floyd died of asphyxiation, contradicting official report

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — An autopsy commissioned for George Floyd’s family found that he died of asphyxiation due to neck and back compression when a Minneapolis police officer held his knee on Floyd's neck for several minutes and ignored his cries of distress, the family’s attorneys said Monday.

Color me surprised that someone being paid by the family would find just what the family wants to find.
    Suspicious like cops investigating cops? Or city medical investigators investigating causes of deaths cause by other city employees?
    I dont trust ANY part of the government investigating itself. I mean what could ever possibly go wrong with that?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    EZdUwazWoAA0vSn

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    USA Today is airing 4 feeds at once on youtube.

The speaker in NJ ended his speech about getting things to change by being involved in politics by saying vote for Trump. The crowd cheered and started chanting vote Trump....they cut that feed. It was not the message they wanted. Now they are rotating feeds no doubt to give them a time delay to project the message they want.

[video=youtube;0kCHWA9HSQM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kCHWA9HSQM[/video]

indyjs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    Greenwood
    Prosecutor not filing charges on the "non-violent" arrested. Hogsett says not in charge of closing streets and "protesters"s agreed Saturday not to be violent.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    USA Today is airing 4 feeds at once on youtube.

The speaker in NJ ended his speech about getting things to change by being involved in politics by saying vote for Trump. The crowd cheered and started chanting vote Trump....they cut that feed. It was not the message they wanted. Now they are rotating feeds no doubt to give them a time delay to project the message they want.

[video=youtube;0kCHWA9HSQM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kCHWA9HSQM[/video]

Bringing little kids to a protest like that is child abuse. They should be brought up on charges and their kids taken away. Blatant disregard for their safety and welfare, not to mention mental abuse. Those kids are too young to understand the adult issues going on around them.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    [video=youtube_share;LozQg0oX-Gw]https://youtu.be/LozQg0oX-Gw[/video]
    still no talk about this on here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom