• Status
    Not open for further replies.

qwerty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    8 years of a black president that had terrible approval ratings, yet got re-elected.

If black people think they lack representation in government, I think they need to actually get involved in politics.

There's nothing stopping them from creating their own political party, it'd be less effort than all these riots.
    I'd vote for them simply to watch the democratic party burn, as they're forced to decide between values and virtues or party loyalty.
    Minneapolis, Minnesota:

- Democrat governor
    - Democrat mayor
    - All democrat city council with the exception of one member of the Green Party
    - Black democrat attorney general
    - Black chief of police

Can someone explain where all the "systemic racism" is coming from? Outside of Portland or San Francisco, Minneapolis would appear to be one of the most "progressive" cities in the country.
    Just like Ferguson. It was the same way except a black president at the time. Doesn’t matter to them. Free ****. That’s all.
    Reminds me of this... https://youtu.be/phPXTWJhnYM

For those that don't know about Dave Ruben, he is a great interviewer who got his start in The Young Turks. He was a liberal when this video was made in 2015/16. I would not say he is conservative but quite possibly may be, but he is no longer liberal.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Call me Mr Brightside, but I see an upside to all these massive protests/riots.

If we don't see tremendous spikes in Covid-19 cases and deaths in the affected cities within the next couple weeks, there can be ZERO justification for continued restrictions on large gatherings of people.

Restaurants, bars, clubs, concerts, malls, fairs, etc. Open EVERYTHING.

And if it's safe enough to protest/riot now, then it'll surely be safe enough to haul your happy arse to your local polling place this November 3rd. No need for the massive mail in ballot plans being championed by the usual suspects.

Spot on, max rep to you, sir.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    And if it's safe enough to protest/riot now, then it'll surely be safe enough to haul your happy arse to your local polling place this November 3rd. No need for the massive mail in ballot plans being championed by the usual suspects.

If you can loot in person, you can vote in person.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Fox is showing a few hundred protesters lying down on Broadway st in NYC.... Cameras are behind the protesters lying down, To whomever invented yoga pants.....
    Thank you....

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Fox is showing a few hundred protesters lying down on Broadway st in NYC.... Cameras are behind the protesters lying down, To whomever invented yoga pants.....
    Thank you....

And I simultaneously want to punch whomever decided it was a good idea to make them in XL and larger. :puke:

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    You want the people who are looting to vote?

Well, it may be an unpopular opinion here, but yes. Voting is how we get our representation, and all Americans should vote and be sure they’re represented. Now if they could just handle the results like adults instead of rioting when their choice doesn’t win...

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Well, it may be an unpopular opinion here, but yes. Voting is how we get our representation, and all Americans should vote and be sure they’re represented. Now if they could just handle the results like adults instead of rioting when their choice doesn’t win...

I'm with you. That's the proper way to change things you want changed.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Why would anyone think that the rioting will stop?

How many of the rioters are collecting a grand a week from Uncle Sugar on top of whatever they can loot?

On top of that, whether ANTIFA figured it out in advance or not, they are now aware of how this rioting is a continuation of the death of our economy. The 'rona lock downs had our economy on the ropes, they think this could well last long enough to finish it? They may be right? :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom