Not open for further replies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Well this hurts to watch.

Rioters took a homeless man's only possessions and burned them in front of him.
    https://twitter.com/Bubblebathgirl/status/1267226839954722817
    v6U4WI7.png

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Denny and Frank, when you guys get a chance, please PM me. Frank, you should still have my TX.

Since I am retired and not on the front lines anymore, I think with my connectivity as an intermediary, I will be able to help organize logistical support from INGO.

As I mentioned in my riot clean up thread, I have something in the works to establish a coordinated effort involving non-public safety members that will be of utmost help. If I get some details and contacts from you guys, I’ll be able to get it set up a little early.

(And before anyone gets upset about the differentiating between public safety and citizen assistance, it’s not that deep. It’s simply a matter of getting the resources moving to the right people.)

It’s time we get the MSG’s coordinated and operational.

Last edited:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Anyone expect this to move beyond tonight? Usually a weekend-only thing, yeah? Guessing most will forget about it by next weekend.

Maybe. Contrary to popular opinions I'm sure a lot of these lowlifes do normally have some kind of job but so many people are on unemployment right now it might last all week since they got nothing else to do.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Anyone expect this to move beyond tonight? Usually a weekend-only thing, yeah? Guessing most will forget about it by next weekend.

Judging from the tiring amount of streams I monitored tonight, I think it's losing steam.

The instigators have been identified as antifa and labeled a domestic terrorist organization.
    Police have already started finding them through their careless internet activity and arresting them.

We will certainly have more protests, but I think the rioting is going to die down significantly.
    Not to mention, major Black groups have put out notices for protesters to distance from these antifa types.
    Even saw one antifa in the protest trying to start stuff, only to be grabbed by protesters and drug into the line of cops, where they promptly arrested him.

They know their message is being subverted as a tool for antifa to exploit, now. And I'm pretty sure antifa is going to have an exceptionally painful existence ahead for themselves.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    NYC mayors daughter arrested. How is that for leadership?
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ahead-3rd-night-riots-looting-violent-protests-begin-phildadelphia

[FONT=lucida_granderegular]Chiara de Blasio, 25, was taken into custody around 10:30 p.m. after cops declared an unlawful assembly at 12th Street and Broadway in Lower Manhattan, the sources said.[/FONT]
    [FONT=lucida_granderegular]“That was a real hotspot, police cars were getting burned there, people were throwing and yelling, fighting with cops. There were thousands of people in that area at that time,” the source said.[/FONT]
    [FONT=lucida_granderegular]She gave 181 East End Avenue as her address, otherwise known as Gracie Mansion, the mayor’s Upper East Side residence. -New York Post

[/FONT]

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Judging from the tiring amount of streams I monitored tonight, I think it's losing steam.

The instigators have been identified as antifa and labeled a domestic terrorist organization.
    Police have already started finding them through their careless internet activity and arresting them.

We will certainly have more protests, but I think the rioting is going to die down significantly.
    Not to mention, major Black groups have put out notices for protesters to distance from these antifa types.
    Even saw one antifa in the protest trying to start stuff, only to be grabbed by protesters and drug into the line of cops, where they promptly arrested him.

They know their message is being subverted as a tool for antifa to exploit, now. And I'm pretty sure antifa is going to have an exceptionally painful existence ahead for themselves.
    Not in progressive cities. Progressives think the cops are attacking “peaceful protesters” all over the country. It’s in that twitter thread posted earlier. Many of them think of Antifa as oppression fighters. They think they’re standing up to actual fascists.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Truck driver arrested after appearing to drive through protesters on Minneapolis interstate

Not really sure why the driver was arrested. He was driving legally on the interstate. Pedestrians are not allowed on interstates as far as I know. :dunno:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/truck-...testers-on-minneapolis-interstate-2020-05-31/

Minitrue working overtime now, to protect the "demonstrators" unlawfully assembled on an interstate highway, and to blame the truck driver lawfully driving on the interstate highway.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Nope. He was already on the highway when police started to block the entrances.

ETA: Two words: Reginald Denny
    I can’t believe he stopped in the middle of the crowd to allow himself to be beaten up. Lucky to be alive.

CBS just interviewed the NYPD Commissioner about two police cars driving out of a crowd blocking them in and trying to set their cars on fire. The Commisioner was pissed and responded to the TV talking head “what would you do if someone was trying to kill you?” TV guy was shocked and shut up.

SwikLS

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    The Bunker
    most people do not think in terms of deadly threats and non-lethal threats

a mob surrounding you in your vehicle and banging on it is a deadly threat

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    A little outside my lane here, but he may want to check with ILEA and his town council on that. I *believe* there's a limit to how many deputies a town marshal can have under just the marshal certification but I could be wrong. State law requires the town council to set a maximum number of deputies. He can, however, per IC code "call the power of the town to his aid", although I don't know exactly what that entails.

We learned with Covid if you think the situation is dire enough laws become flexible.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom