• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    "we live in a police state!!!!" these guys are just walking up and posing in front of the cops for selfies

they have no message, no purpose, just want likes.

The best was when the shirtless dude walked up to the line of military police, aggressively, got nailed in the face with a rubber bullet, then started complaining and asking why they shot him.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    If anyone else watching that DC stream, the white streamer called a black girl a b****, and some big black guys walked up on him about to beat the hell out of him on camera. Another guy stepped in and saved his ass.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Hahahahaha, the dude streaming the DC protest just about had the whole crowd dog pile him.

Some woman was insulting him and talking about how he was racist when he didn't even say anything, and the whole crowd immediately turned at him and started running at him, but some guy managed to save his life by getting them to calm down.

I bet this guy is rethinking life decisions about now, he sounds like he messed his pants.

And the guy has now left the riot.
    Yeah, I think he had his Come to Jesus moment.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    The DC guy put me into time out. When the crowd was yelling "Hands up. Don't shoot". I was typing "Pants up. Don't loot".

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Hahahahaha, the dude streaming the DC protest just about had the whole crowd dog pile him.

Some woman was insulting him and talking about how he was racist when he didn't even say anything, and the whole crowd immediately turned at him and started running at him, but some guy managed to save his life by getting them to calm down.

I bet this guy is rethinking life decisions about now, he sounds like he messed his pants.

And the guy has now left the riot.
    Yeah, I think he had his Come to Jesus moment.

"Mom and dad want me to come home."

:laugh:

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Meanwhile in Santa Monica:

https://twitter.com/sbkaufman/status/1267271423527022592

Just called the police because there was just a dangerous standoff between my neighbor and some protestors and got the response: "Sir, the city is under attack. Do what you have to do." And they hung up. Did that really just happen?

Go read the twitter thread. It’s amusing in a grim sort of way. Another “progressive” gets half a dose of red pill and is confused. Pretty sure he’s just going to pull the blanket over his head though.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Minneapolis, Minnesota:

- Democrat governor
    - Democrat mayor
    - All democrat city council with the exception of one member of the Green Party
    - Black democrat attorney general
    - Black chief of police

Can someone explain where all the "systemic racism" is coming from? Outside of Portland or San Francisco, Minneapolis would appear to be one of the most "progressive" cities in the country.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Minneapolis, Minnesota:

- Democrat governor
    - Democrat mayor
    - Black chief of police

Can someone explain where all the "systemic racism" is coming from? Outside of Portland or San Francisco, Minneapolis would appear to be one of the most "progressive" cities in the country.

Just like Ferguson. It was the same way except a black president at the time. Doesn’t matter to them. Free ****. That’s all.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Minneapolis, Minnesota:

- Democrat governor
    - Democrat mayor
    - Black chief of police

8 years of a black president that had terrible approval ratings, yet got re-elected.

If black people think they lack representation in government, I think they need to actually get involved in politics.

There's nothing stopping them from creating their own political party, it'd be less effort than all these riots.
    I'd vote for them simply to watch the democratic party burn, as they're forced to decide between values and virtues or party loyalty.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Midtown, Soho, Hell’s Kitchen, the financial district, each one isn’t really that big. I’ve walked many of those streets, right by those places. I recognize tons of things I see. It pisses me off. So many people busting their asses to make an honest living in a place that’s not particularly business friendly, and these subhuman anarchists come along and destroy everything they’ve worked for.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom