Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    For those of us down in Indiucky's neck of the woods, 2nd street bridge was shut down while the "no justice no peace" protestors protest, and they're moving towards 4th street live. Tomorrow they're expecting protests to continue.

Dang it. I was planning to go biking downtown tomorrow. So much for that. Guess I'll have to go out east. Or. Maybe I could go earlier in the morning. I don't think protestors will be back up until later in the day if they're out all night.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The call/response type chanting is kinda disturbing. Makes me think of cult-like behavior. I just find it creepy.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Tucker Carlson running a split-screen, one is live. Stretch-Hummer (something mounted on top, I think its a crowd disbursing non-lethal) and a whole lot of camo with orange furniture on pump shotguns. Curfew instituted, we'll see what happens.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    OK like we said yesterday....not pointing a finger at you sir.

Unless you really wanna get down in the dirt then heck yes. I got the 1st round and the burgers. Lets get it.....:):

Thanks. Nah. I wasn't thinking exactly that way.

Besides, even though I can't say I'm as good once as I ever was, I was purty damn good in a scrap way back when. :)

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/brea...-erupt-at-cnns-atlanta-headquarters-fires-set

Hundreds of rioters trying to bust up the CNN building in Atlanta. They've whipped them up into a frenzy, and now the rage is coming straight at them. Ironic.

Large scale protests erupted at CNN’s headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, on Friday evening as demonstrators sprayed graffiti on the building, set fires, and threw objects at law enforcement officials.

“SKYFOX5 flew over the CNN Center, located at 190 Marietta Street NW, where protesters could be seen climbing on top of the giant CNN letters outside the building,” Fox 5 Atlanta reported. “Graffiti littered the sides of the building. At one point one of glass doors to the front of the building was shattered by a demonstrator. Bottles were being thrown at police working to maintain order and prevent further damage.”

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The democrat media outlet does it again...

https://twitter.com/NationalistTV/status/1266430216836186112

3oBysl6.png

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Just reported on Fox News: jugs of milk carried by protesters. TriggerTime: you called that one.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    When i first saw a cart with gallon jugs of milk on them to help mitigate pepper spray, that was the first clue there were outside influencers on the ground fueling this. This had planning. Look at how its changed from chaos to organized targeting of key infrastructure. This is organized

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Trigger Time again.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    It doesn’t matter whether the autopsy report says Floyd died of a heart attack or a crushed neck… All that cop had to do was tune in for a few seconds and realize the Floyd was in deep trouble and do the right thing. He and the other three cops, like BBI said, screwed it up for all the others.

edit: and all the innocent people who are collateral damage in the ensuing mess.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom