• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    On what are you basing your definition of "genocide"?

Per the Geneva Conventions: Any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life, calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; [and] forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Preventing the births of (by killing) over 40% of an ethnic group doesn't meet these criteria? Really?

And I remind you that Black genocide was the explicit objective of Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood. She would be ecstatic to know how successful PP has become toward that objective.
    So Blacks are committing genocide on themselves? You won't convince me that the women having abortions are doing so with the intent of destroying their race.

The numbers are tragic, but leave the hyperbole out of it.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Not to mention let's do math on that number.

2017 figures.

862,320 (abortion deaths) / 325,000,000 usa 2017 population comes to = 0.00265

Or .265% of the usa deaths per our population.
    That sure is a lot of killing. Heck CVirus may have some competition there. :faint:

Now let's get back to the jbt of this thread.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Not to mention let's do math on that number.

2017 figures.

862,320 (abortion deaths) / 325,000,000 usa 2017 population comes to = 0.00265

Or .265% of the usa deaths per our population.
    That sure is a lot of killing. Heck CVirus may have some competition there. :faint:

Now let's get back to the jbt of this thread.

That's a silly way to look at the numbers.

Literally over 40% of Black pregnancies end in abortion. Looking at those lost lives in the context of the entire US population is absurd.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    More than 100 police agencies are withdrawing from agreements to send personnel to bolster security at next month’s Democratic National Convention in Milwaukee.

Not surprising considering all of the recent anti-police words and acts by Democrats and their brown shirts rioters recently.

The convention, scheduled for Aug. 17-Aug. 20 at the Wisconsin Center in downtown Milwaukee, has been scaled down to a mostly virtual event, with only about 300 people expected to attend in-person. Most of the speeches will be delivered online from other locations, though former Vice President Joe Biden has said he will be in Milwaukee to accept the nomination. Despite the event’s smaller scale, police are preparing for potentially large protests in and around the venue.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Nah. It ain't genocide when it is the ethnic group killing itself, specifically the mothers. It might qualify for a lot of things but genocide ain't one of them.

Well, planned parenthood knew what they were doing and started on that basis.

People can think what they want, but at the least it's unintentional/voluntary genocide.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Well, planned parenthood knew what they were doing and started on that basis.

People can think what they want, but at the least it's unintentional/voluntary genocide.
    Can't have unintentional genocide. By definition it is an intentional/deliberate act.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    tenor.gif

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Welcome to clown world.

[video=youtube;4z0hD2_qUOM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z0hD2_qUOM[/video]

I can not rep you at this time,but will catch you later.He is correct they do not want live real streams for hours showing how police are being provoked,attacked,and stopping the criminals. I am sure much of what they have recorded will end up being presented in court.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    [video=youtube_share;5tRAsfYqBFM]https://youtu.be/5tRAsfYqBFM[/video]

Language warning

wearing the tourniquet around her neck limiting blood flow to the brain. I'm glad my chair has arm rests that prevented me from falling out of my chair laughing.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Getting what they've asked for, good and hard. 22 homicides in 2 months, vs 36 total last year. Somehow, I don't think it is the police on a rampage.

zxAEMcA.png

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Getting what they've asked for, good and hard. 22 homicides in 2 months, vs 36 total last year. Somehow, I don't think it is the police on a rampage.

zxAEMcA.png
    You know what's unfair to blacks? The failed policies of their elected officials. But until they wake up and stop voting for the failed policies then they are destined for more of the same.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom