DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Here's the state of America.
    Language warning, toddlers using extremely foul language.
    https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1286406849659432962

C79BRWI.jpg

That's ****ing disgusting. These children need to be taken away from their egg and sperm donors. I refuse to call them parents. And their egg and sperm donors should be locked up for child abuse. This crap is no different than the Islamic terrorists indoctrinating their children to blow themselves up in the name of Allah.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    That looked hauntingly familiar to me, and then, further down in the comments, I was reminded where I had seen it before. In history books.
    39144856827c96766f5645b850a7ee1d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    That looked hauntingly familiar to me, and then, further down in the comments, I was reminded where I had seen it before. In history books.
    39144856827c96766f5645b850a7ee1d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Well you know history repeats itself always.
    Mankind is well mankind.

Fund the jedi death star and all these problems will go away. :)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That's ****ing disgusting. These children need to be taken away from their egg and sperm donors. I refuse to call them parents. And their egg and sperm donors should be locked up for child abuse. This crap is no different than the Islamic terrorists indoctrinating their children to blow themselves up in the name of Allah.

Jackass woman having baby's with jackass sperm donors giving them jackass names and raising them in a sewer filled with hate for the very people that makes those checks keep coming in. Because if they get the control they want the checks will stop.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The systemic cultural rot is bigger than any so called systemic racism.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    As I look at the direction (ie. children) that this thread has taken; I can't help but ponder the way palestinians perpetuate the next generation of hatred just outside of Israel.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon

This all seems off-topic for the thread (welcome to INGO?), so I'm not going to belabor the point. That said, I think it might be tangentially relevant, in a thread ostensibly about how much black lives do or do not matter, that abortion ends over 40% of all black lives before they even breathe air. That is far nearer to genocide than I can ever fathom.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    This all seems off-topic for the thread (welcome to INGO?), so I'm not going to belabor the point. That said, I think it might be tangentially relevant, in a thread ostensibly about how much black lives do or do not matter, that abortion ends over 40% of all black lives before they even breathe air. That is far nearer to genocide than I can ever fathom.
    Yet so far from actual genocide as to make the statement laughable.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Yet so far from actual genocide as to make the statement laughable.

On what are you basing your definition of "genocide"?

Per the Geneva Conventions: Any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life, calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; [and] forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Preventing the births of (by killing) over 40% of an ethnic group doesn't meet these criteria? Really?

And I remind you that Black genocide was the explicit objective of Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood. She would be ecstatic to know how successful PP has become toward that objective.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom