24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    The BET billionaire that's made the rounds on FOX, CNBC and others. 14.3 Trillion over 30 years. Not an expert on it and can't find the text so this is from memory. but he says only for actual descendants of slaves not all black people. It is about 50k a year to each descendant.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bet-founder-bob-johnson-slavery-reparations

And I say: No.

But, I could send them a bill for my relatives who fought in the CW for the North and freed their ancestors.

And all my short white relatives who didn't make the NBA because they were too short, threw bricks and can't dribble.

Would someone get a CPA to put together an invoice for all the prior government programs given to these same people. And add in all the property damage and lost revenue from riots.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

Thats hilarious. But not quite the same lol. One was a war, one was our citizens holding other individuals hostage in our own country.

Id think the better comparison would be “is like asking Germans to apologize for the holocaust”... but even that doesn’t work cause Germany went all authoritarian by erasing their history to hide their past... kinda like what the left is trying to do here.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    The BET billionaire that's made the rounds on FOX, CNBC and others. 14.3 Trillion over 30 years. Not an expert on it and can't find the text so this is from memory. but he says only for actual descendants of slaves not all black people. It is about 50k a year to each descendant.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bet-founder-bob-johnson-slavery-reparations

Oh. Well since the BET billionaire said it, it must be valid. Meanwhile:

An Overdraft on White Guilt Will Lead to a Landslide in November

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I guess maybe asking Egyptians to apologize to the Jews for slavery would be an accurate comparison tho. Maybe the Egyptians should wash the Jews feet and tear down the pyramids.

Now we’re getting somewhere

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Well....I pay a lot of taxes for things I would say no to....too.

There are also a lot of things happening now that I would have said would never happen in the US 20 years ago.

So....what are WE going to do to 1)stop it 2) avoid it if it does pass in some shape or form?

But, I could send them a bill for my relatives who fought in the CW for the North and freed their ancestors.

And all my short white relatives who didn't make the NBA because they were too short, threw bricks and can't dribble.

Would someone get a CPA to put together an invoice for all the prior government programs given to these same people. And add in all the property damage and lost revenue from riots.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Bill Maher's take on white guilt.

WARNING - BAD WORDS

[video=youtube;T0q2ZR4nBuE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0q2ZR4nBuE[/video]

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

You just keep winning.

It could be said these relatives most likely would never have been here had all that not happened. Bad as it was we are all here now. So lets STFU and get back to work whatcha say.

I know I would not be here had not my ancestors sold the kids into servitude in England and shipped them over here. Sucks so many did not make it but enough did that I am standing on this wonderful dirt and not having to eat that discussting food the limy's eat.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    You know, Alpo, I was catching up on this thread earlier today and I was thinking to myself, “wow, I used to think of that guy as just another crazy liberal”, and now look at you... I don’t give a **** who you vote for in the future, much respect to you for lots of straight shooting from the heart in this thread.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    You know, Alpo, I was catching up on this thread earlier today and I was thinking to myself, “wow, I used to think of that guy as just another crazy liberal”, and now look at you... I don’t give a **** who you vote for in the future, much respect to you for lots of straight shooting from the heart in this thread.
    It took me a while, but a few months ago I realized alpo has a hell of a heart and we agree on a lot more than I thought we did. He’s a damn good dude and I don’t care who he votes for he has my respect. It’s made me realize I shouldn’t judge people by who they vote for but instead by their heart and actions. I’d buy him a beer any day.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I’d also buy kut a zima. Also a good dude I misjudged because of our different views. Wish he was around to shed some light from his experiences on some of what’s happening.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I’d also buy kut a zima. Also a good dude I misjudged because of our different views. Wish he was around to shed some light from his experiences on some of what’s happening.

I would say he is sitting this one out. And I would not blame him in the least. There are a few in among us that just can not take some of his posts and go full stupid when he comes on as a devils advocate. But they are not calm or wise enough or see it. Kind of sad actually. I am still not happy with myself I put him off the playground to shut those people up for a while.

I need a vacation from herding cats.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I too respect Alpo more but I still judge people somewhat by who they vote for. That is because one party is trying to destroy my country and I have a difficult time generating respect for people that help them do it.

Just being honest.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I too respect Alpo more but I still judge people somewhat by who they vote for. That is because one party is trying to destroy my country and I have a difficult time generating respect for people that help them do it.

Just being honest.

We can hug it out, bro. I live in a Red State. I may just sit this election out if the VP pick is an apology for all that went on over the last month,

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom