• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I think you might have mis-spelled insurrection.

They're not really declaring themselves having seceded, per se. But they are committing insurrection.

If these folks were largemouth bass, you'd have to throw them back for being under minimums.

Wannabe Yippees without the motivation. Too much THC.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Or we could just say “**** reparations, there will be no reparations”.

No, I'm perfectly fine with reparations. Lets pay the slaves and children of the slaves millions. Only those directly effected. Nobody else.

Wait, they are all long dead? Oh well. I tried. :dunno:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I'm all for giving them 40 acres and a mule.

We've got the land. Give them the Indian reservations. We always screw the Indians. They won't mind.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm all for giving them 40 acres and a mule.

We've got the land. Give them the Indian reservations. We always screw the Indians. They won't mind.

They'd just spread cardboard over the 40 acres and dump 3" of topsoil all over it. The mule wouldn't have anything to do.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Yep. But it’s never going to be enough. Even if we could magically accommodate their current demands, some short time later, there’d be demands for more.
    If people that were never slaves want money for their ancestors, and we give it to them, the next generation is going to quote their ancestors being slaves and expect it. Then the next generation. And the next. None of them were slaves, so if we give them reparations we have to give it to every generation because their ancestors were and they didn’t get theirs.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Popular plans have it split over 30 years.

If people that were never slaves want money for their ancestors, and we give it to them, the next generation is going to quote their ancestors being slaves and expect it. Then the next generation. And the next. None of them were slaves, so if we give them reparations we have to give it to every generation because their ancestors were and they didn’t get theirs.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    They'd just spread cardboard over the 40 acres and dump 3" of topsoil all over it. The mule wouldn't have anything to do.

The mule wouldn't survive the day.

Once it refused to work, they'd end up shoving a gas nozzle up its bottom, thinking it needs gas to work.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Sure. As long as we can point out that its not US soil because it was already annexed by those idiots, I think it might work. We have more guns and ammo, so it should be fairly easy.

And maybe we could kick them out AND get them tried for treason by attempting to secede. "Dont look at us .gov. We didnt secede. We just took it from those who did." :):

(STRONG purple (sarcasm) for those that are colorblind or outsiders unaware of what purple means here)

Is it wrong for me to hope for..

15c96f.jpg

Sorry guys.
    We (the police) can't help you find the killer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom