• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dutchisaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 30, 2020
    US
    Are you just copy and pasting this into every single post so that people will quote you, quoting yourself?

It's in your signature; is that not enough?

:dunno:
    It's just in my signature. Oh crap I wonder if Tapatalk is posting it too..

Lol time to check

"If you can loot in person, you can Vote in person" -Me

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

there's a group of LARPers casting magic missile at cops from a 6-block area in Seattle. They've claimed it as a revolutionary zone, using tactics they learned from counter strike and saving private ryan, and they have "armed guards" at the borders of this new cop-free 6-block wide "country"

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

there's a group of LARPers casting magic missile at cops from a 6-block area in Seattle. They've claimed it as a revolutionary zone, using tactics they learned from counter strike and saving private ryan, and they have "armed guards" at the borders of this new cop-free 6-block wide "country"

They took 7 more blocks.

[video=youtube;4IVKynOnRwM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IVKynOnRwM&feature=emb_title[/video]

P.S. it's more than a LARP, government officials have agreed to it.
    And they're doing it while armed.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Submitted for consideration:

[video=youtube_share;_MmS-72YQKM]https://youtu.be/_MmS-72YQKM[/video]

A little lengthy for most attention spans at 22+ minutes, but interesting information.

https://www.sunrisemovement.org/

https://www.asymmetricsolutionsusa.com/

As for the “warrior training” for LE...sigh...it’s really not a thing like they make it out to be. It hurts my head so, so much. It is seriously intended and driven to focus a mentality of surviving a hostile encounter and staying alive...it’s not at all about militarization or “us vs. them” concept, it’s literally just about having the mindset to stay alive through a violent encounter. So much of it (and it’s not even “training” in the tactical sense, it’s more of a positivity lecture/motivational speech) is to re-affirm the heart and soul of service that we have, survive the fight when it comes, and dealing with stress and making sound legal decisions. When they decry a lack of training, it’s this type of training that is needed immensely.

“[h=4]Today’s Street Survival® Seminar addresses law enforcement as the multi-faceted profession it has become. Rather than limiting our focus to just surviving deadly threats, we also discuss the need to prepare officers for making sound, legal and reasonable decisions under stress in order to preserve the lives of citizens as well as their own.[/h][h=4]The foundation of the program is understanding and training realistically for stress events. From driving too fast and using unwarranted amounts of force to ineffective communication and the inability to decompress off-duty, the seminar emphasizes the need to understand and manage stress as the key to professional and personal success.[/h][h=4]Calibre Press for the first time in its over 36 year history is owned by a law enforcement officer. Lt. Jim Glennon leads a cadre of Instructors who are some of the most experienced, dynamic and respected in our profession. The Street Survival® Seminar continues presenting classic training points while also addressing current events issues impacting the profession through the use of lecture and up-to-date videos of police/citizen interactions.[/h][h=4]Finally, the Seminar emphasizes the need to understand people and communicate effectively as they embrace the role of civilian peace officers. The Seminar topics will include, but not be limited to, the following:[/h]
    • [h=4]Officer Safety: The Fatal Four[/h]
    • [h=4]Stress: Preparation & Training[/h]
    • [h=4]Roadway Dangers & Responsibilities[/h]
    • [h=4]Police Abuse[/h]
    • [h=4]Pre-attack Indicators[/h]
    • [h=4]24/7 – 30[/h]
    • [h=4]Criminal Patrol[/h]
    • [h=4]Confrontational Dynamics”[/h]

Sounds a lot like what everyone wants a good cop to be in my book.

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

This will go well...

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    They took 7 more blocks.

It can't be more than a "LARP". The left has agreed to their term. I've heard it used multiple times already. It is used to downplay the threats and intimidation and lawlessness.
    They've used this tactic successfully on college campuses to take over deans offices and make various "woke" demands and are now bringing it to the outside world.

Last edited:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Paging BLM... BLM...

c6wG36m.png

I'm sorry... I agree with this guy's point, but unless he's some anti-crime zealot in a city with 100% murder solve rate there's about zero chance he knows the race all of the people.who shot his patients

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    1 is actually a choice for 2 or 3. 3 is really 2. Your choice is 2 regardless of what you call it.

Really?

Tell that to all of the people on the left crowing about Twitter censorship and social media deplatforming are constitutional because they are *cough* corporations *cough* and not the state, and thus constitutional protections don't apply to their actions.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I'm sorry... I agree with this guy's point, but unless he's some anti-crime zealot in a city with 100% murder solve rate there's about zero chance he knows the race all of the people.who shot his patients

I’m sure there are more than a few assumptions built into his statement based upon who his patients are and where his hospital is, but you are, undoubtedly, correct.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    They took 7 more blocks.

[video=youtube;4IVKynOnRwM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IVKynOnRwM&feature=emb_title[/video]

Does this mean if citizens start "offing" antifa, the police won't step in?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom