• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    [video=youtube;TynqK1TX4zI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TynqK1TX4zI[/video]

language warning.

Woman complains she can't loot a place cause people are armed.

Saw a video on facebook last night I wish like hell I could share... It would really make your heads spin. Can't though because the she-dog recording it was m 'f-ing' so much... Anyhow... This female of color was driving around in a minivan, and was ranting at some store owners who were peacefully standing guard outside their place of business in Chicago. This ought to give y'all some insight (as if you needed it) into the violence in that blight of the Midwest. The shopkeepers were armed. She was extremely upset that these guys were standing guard, because in her leftist racist trained eyes, here stood

"M F ing Arabs, out to kill black men, over some cheep ass china boost mobile crap. They not gonna let people loot they store, so they gonna kill black men... Then not even American citizenz... The got A K MF 47s... They not allowed to go strapped like that with M F A K 47s... I'm gonna call my cousin, the cop, He a homicide detective, that's right a homicide detective, on these M F ing Arabs with they M F ing A K 47s out here wanting to kill black men... We gonna make sure that place burn. y'all better keep them guns ready"

Oh dear Lord, I can't begin to remember it all, but she went on for like 5 or 6 minutes. She even drove on, and pulled up to CPD vehicle, and complained to the officers about the "Fake ass ramadan Arabs Not even Americans with they A K 47s out to kill black men"

Those two just sat there looking at her like they both threw up in their mouth a little...
    This video was already posted upthread.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    The Latin Kings started policing their neighborhoods during the riots/looting.

Problem with that is they will, in the end, enforce "laws" that benefit the Latin Kings, over ones that benefit the neighborhood.

Same thing the democrats will do, but on a smaller scale.

BY the way, the democrats won't allow that (unless the Kings pay homage) because THEY want to be the cartel in control.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    As I was trying to say...

Like this one?

c2haObdl.jpg

:laugh:

Sure they are willing to do it for a price.
    It's no different than the police force that was there before just more "arms" visible. So long as their community wants it and their is a market for it, it will continue.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Maybe the LKs will be recruited to become part of the community based policing.

Maybe some re-education. Maybe some Beethoven.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The Latin Kings started policing their neighborhoods during the riots/looting.

Yes their is video on facebook and youtube of this. The Latin gangs in "little mexico" in chicago were patrolling their streets with weapons to ensure no looting occured in their neighborhood. They had checkpoints as well.

Again nothing new. It's not a new concept. Look at European villages in the times of knights. The village was surrounded by a wall/fence to ensure others did not attack it. Same concept just the technology had changed.

Long after we all are dead the same concept will be occurring. Some people are just evil, others not.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    This video was already posted upthread.

OK... missed it. Didn't want to post it. Every time I try something like that I get a warning, so many people worried about upsetting people here... Personally I think the anti cussing thing is kinda overdone... people should get over it. Sure it's not very nice, but sometimes you just gotta say a bad word to convey your disgust, or in a funny photo...

In any case, at least people know about this person and her sad story of not being able to find a soft target that night... I hopes she, and her pals find what they THINK is a soft target, then find out once it's too late, it's not...

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Equal does make sense...
    What kind of America would it be if different laws applied in every neighborhood you went to?
    We'd be done...

This will be interesting to see how it plays out. So, BLM creates their “police force” then what’s to stop this other group to create one of their own? Who gets to decide what the law is and how it’s enforced? Well, if human history is any indication, it will be the one with the most guns and the greatest desire to inflict its will on the other.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    I dissagree: Personally I think the anti cussing thing is underdone. I have often said that the first person to cuss has lost the debate. Uttering a bad word conveys ignorance, a lack of control, and lack of wisdom. A whole litany of offences. Just a little bad word here and there is akin to not keeping your car between the lines. You loose control a little at a time till one day you plow over some poor soul coming the other way in a corner. At that point your intentions are mute. Am I innocent? I am not that pretentious. However, I go further in my suggestion that even euphemisms used to soften the harshness of cuss words should be avoided. I work on myself to try and not use dots in place of offending words. In a twisted way I do find phrases like annusticular craniumitis humorous. Please, remember that if there is not any truth in the comedy that we accuse another of, it is maliciousness that we are infected with.
    :soapbox:

OK... missed it. Didn't want to post it. Every time I try something like that I get a warning, so many people worried about upsetting people here... Personally I think the anti cussing thing is kinda overdone... people should get over it. Sure it's not very nice, but sometimes you just gotta say a bad word to convey your disgust, or in a funny photo...

In any case, at least people know about this person and her sad story of not being able to find a soft target that night... I hopes she, and her pals find what they THINK is a soft target, then find out once it's too late, it's not...

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    This will be interesting to see how it plays out. So, BLM creates their “police force” then what’s to stop this other group to create one of their own? Who gets to decide what the law is and how it’s enforced? Well, if human history is any indication, it will be the one with the most guns and the greatest desire to inflict its will on the other.

Sounds like a scene from the OK Corral.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Problem with that is they will, in the end, enforce "laws" that benefit the Latin Kings, over ones that benefit the neighborhood.

Same thing the democrats will do, but on a smaller scale.

BY the way, the democrats won't allow that (unless the Kings pay homage) because THEY want to be the cartel in control.
    Some democrats want social workers to replace their police force.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Some democrats want social workers to replace their police force.

Because you can either...

1. Talk your way into getting what you want out of a social worker, or...

2. Bully an unarmed social worker into submission.

and

3. A social worker can't arrest you for either...

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I dissagree: Personally I think the anti cussing thing is underdone. I have often said that the first person to cuss has lost the debate. Uttering a bad word conveys ignorance, a lack of control, and lack of wisdom. A whole litany of offences. Just a little bad word here and there is akin to not keeping your car between the lines. You loose control a little at a time till one day you plow over some poor soul coming the other way in a corner. At that point your intentions are mute. Am I innocent? I am not that pretentious. However, I go further in my suggestion that even euphemisms used to soften the harshness of cuss words should be avoided. I work on myself to try and not use dots in place of offending words. In a twisted way I do find phrases like annusticular craniumitis humorous. Please, remember that if there is not any truth in the comedy that we accuse another of, it is maliciousness that we are infected with.
    :soapbox:

Obviously, you weren't in the ****ing Navy.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    Obviously, you weren't in the ****ing Navy.

Air Force. I worked in a Foundry for 17 years. At this point I wanted to make a smart allec comment about the navy and my previous comment of "Uttering a bad word conveys ignorance, a lack of control, and lack of wisdom." , but I appreciate the Marines that ride in their boats. :patriot: Oops

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Seems the Chicago Aldermen are getting a bit upset with the Mayor.

[video=youtube;VQCxDbtci2s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQCxDbtci2s[/video]

[video=youtube;0JwjW-3MEeU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JwjW-3MEeU[/video]

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Top L.A. Democrat Pushed To Cut LAPD Funding While Having Private LAPD Detail At Her Home Since April

The hypocrisy of the left has no limit.

Los Angeles City Council President Nury Martinez, a Democrat, pushed to make drastic cuts to the Los Angeles Police Department’s (LAPD) funding amid a nationwide campaign by the far-left to defund police departments — a move she made while having an LAPD unit stationed outside her private home since April.

Spectrum News 1 journalist Natalie Brunell reported that the unit, which guards Martinez’s home, usually includes two police officers and has been in place for the last two months.

“The private security detail infuriated some members of the force when Martinez became one of the council members to spearhead a motion to cut $150 million in funding to the LAPD’s budget,” Brunell reported Monday. “Multiple LAPD sources confirmed the units were directed to provide 24/7 security beginning April 4 at Martinez’s home, almost always staffed by two officers. As of May 6, we’re told the detail decreased to 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. with roving patrol checks overnight.”

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Air Force. I worked in a Foundry for 17 years. At this point I wanted to make a smart allec comment about the navy and my previous comment of "Uttering a bad word conveys ignorance, a lack of control, and lack of wisdom." , but I appreciate the Marines that ride in their boats. :patriot: Oops

It's a good thing ya didn't make a smart alec comment....I mean with you bein' in the AF and all. Kinda like Pee Wee Herman pickin on John Wayne. :)

And, for the record, I was a Seabee. Great John Wayne movie. One of the few he died in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom