Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

I will try to make it.

If it closes at 25 degrees, as of right now Saturday is predicted at a high of 29 w/ 40% chance of snow.

See you there, maybe...

Regards,

Doug

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I talked to Jeff at Roush. He said I can bring the smoker to the range. I'm thinking pork tenderloin sammichs. I'll bring the meat if someone will bring buns and condiments.

FMJ

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Fort Waste
    I am quite new here (as one can tell if they look) am i allowed to come? Could bring the PSA AR, Ruger M-44 and a couple of pistols...really dont have anything "cool" to speak of.

I am pretty familiar with Roush lake....a couple of the RO's are GREAT guys...a couple are IMHO uptight douchebags and i usually go elsewhere when i see 'em....that said, a VERY safe place to shoot when compared to other public ranges.

I thought I'd post a list of the weapons I plan to bring. I will provide all ammo for our Wounded Warriors and any active duty military personnel who want to shoot these.

Handguns:
    Beretta M9 9mm USMC model
    FN FiveSeven 5.7x28
    FNP .45 Tactical w/red dot and Osprey suppressor
    Kriss Vector .45 acp pistol w/EoTec and suppressor
    S&W 500 ES 2 1/2" 500 magnum
    S&W 460 ES 2 1/2 460 magnum
    Sig Sauer 1911/.22 with Tac-65 suppressor

Carbines:
    FN FS2000 5.56 bullpup w/ACOG and Red Dot
    HK USC .45 acp carbine
    KelTec Sub 2000 9mm

Anyone else is welcome to shoot these as long as the ammo supply lasts.

The S&W 500 and 460 ammo will go to the WW and Active Duty free of cost. After that, others may shoot one shot free on me, then the 460 and 500 ammo costs $3 a shot.

I would LOVE to shoot a Kriss..its on my list!

Ripper......I wanted to go also, but will be moving. We have to turn over possession of our house on that day. Bad thing is I won't make it......good thing is that we are moving from FW to Huntington and I will be close to Roush now. Trading the city and subdivision for a house in the country with some land and a stocked pond! Adios Fort Wayne!

LUCKY BUGGER!! Color me jealous...i want out of this cess pool A.K.A. Fort Waste in the WORST way!

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I am quite new here (as one can tell if they look) am i allowed to come? Could bring the PSA AR, Ruger M-44 and a couple of pistols...really dont have anything "cool" to speak of.

I am pretty familiar with Roush lake....a couple of the RO's are GREAT guys...a couple are IMHO uptight douchebags and i usually go elsewhere when i see 'em....that said, a VERY safe place to shoot when compared to other public ranges.

I would LOVE to shoot a Kriss..its on my list!

LUCKY BUGGER!! Color me jealous...i want out of this cess pool A.K.A. Fort Waste in the WORST way!

Without a doubt! The point of this thing is to get to know more people in the area who own and shoot guns, so that means you're invited. Come shoot with us and have a great time :thumbsup:

FMJ

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Fort Waste
    Without a doubt! The point of this thing is to get to know more people in the area who own and shoot guns, so that means you're invited. Come shoot with us and have a great time :thumbsup:

Cool beans, i may just have to make the Sojourn!

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I talked to Jeff at Roush. He said I can bring the smoker to the range. I'm thinking pork tenderloin sammichs. I'll bring the meat if someone will bring buns and condiments.

I need to mention the smoker doubles as a handwarmer. ;)

You may smell like BBQ, but your hands will be warm. :rockwoot:

FMJ

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Fort Waste
    Accuweather forecast is 31 degrees for the high tomorrow.

Unfortunately its looking like life has shafted me once again since i made a plan to enjoy life.

I guess i am making a sojourn to Muncie to rescue my sons broken down jalopy and get it back here to the barn.

Then again, the range is just a little detour off of north bound 69...would be a good way to FINALLY get the eldest boy child back on the range and shooting with the old man:rockwoot:.....hmmm the deviousness of my dotage :):....would be the first time in a LONG time we shot together.:ar15:

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

I regret that I will probably not be making it to this event.

I just got home for the Dr's office with the diagnosis of an upper respiratory infection. Lots of water, sleep, and rest.

If I can I will try but I don't think so right now.

I do hope that everyone has a wonderful time!!!

Regards,

Doug

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    If this is still on I'll bring along 3 12-packs (of soda of course) and a couple of bags of chips. Any news confirming the range will be open tomorrow?
    Tried calling, at 4:41, closes at 4:00. Should still be on.

If anybody wants mustard, ketchup, etc. with their sammichs, please bring some!

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I'm bringing, gun wise:

AR 556/223

Savage .308

Couple of .40 hg's

M&P 22

I'm bringing some ammo for each pc. However, if one wants to shoot a lot, please bring a box of factory ammo. ;)

We should have a good time. :rockwoot:

FortWayneGunfighter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 13, 2012
    The desert...
    I was out getting my tattoo all day just got back but i should be able to get some buns, Ill be bringing a 5.56 AR Kimber 1911 and a glock 22 4thgen plenty of 5.56 and 40 cal not alot of 45 i plan to still attend.

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I picked up a couple of 24 cases (Cherry Pepsi and Mountain Dew) and two large bags of Lays (Sour Cream and Barbeque).

Also for any new shooters who don't have gear yet, I have 3 extra sets of hearing protection and two extra safety glasses in my bag for anyone who needs to borrow some.

Also if you haven't been there before, Roush is a cold range and they ask that any carry weapons are emptied before going through the chain link fence entrance. There's an archery range across the parking lot that would be safe to use for that purpose.

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Looking forward to tomorrow

Bringing two active duty soldiers and their friends.

Weapons:

CMMG 5.56 piston AR
    FN PS90
    M&P 15 - 22
    Beretta 92FS
    Kel-Tec PMR 30
    Springfield 1911

Something else may scream take me but you never know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom