• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I just called and they're open. I'm going to head over to the gun show and see if there's anything there worth looking at then head that way. I hope to see you all there.

FortWayneGunfighter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 13, 2012
    The desert...
    everyone planing on going i havent been able to get ahold of roush and its 27 degrees where i live so it might be closed? :dunno: maybe we should move it to freedom its close to the gun show and indoor just no rifles over 5.56

FortWayneGunfighter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 13, 2012
    The desert...
    I dont think i will be able to make it now brother took my car and isnt going to be back for a while but i dont think they are open anyways because of the cold. If they are i hope yall have a great shoot and dont mind the missing buns sorry i couldnt get up there to ya.

FMJ

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Fort Waste
    I had fun, got some stuff done...figured out this reflex sight is going down the road and that my recipe for 223 is pretty decent...just need a little tighter crimp i think.

Good to meet the few i did.

The pork loin was DELISH!!! Good enuff to make you take stuff back you didnt steal!!

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    If you missed this:

chocktawpork.jpg

You missed out. :D

I had a great time, got to meet some awesome members, and shoot some guns that were completely new to me. Ripper I'm sorry I missed your PM before I left, definitely not a problem any time in the future.

Thanks all!

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    We had a great time! Did not get to chat too much because I was too busy putting holes in the paper with my Taurus 24/7 and 709, as well as my M&P22. Had so much fun with those I did not have time to fire my Uberti Cattleman or Marlin 1894c (both .357). I did get to talk with a couple INGOers, but everyone was so busy shooting there was little time to meet and greet.

The cold finally drove me off the firing after two hours. Fingers were so numb I could not load the mags, so it was time to go.

Had a great time!

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Twas a good time indeed. Was nice to meet CTS, nemo97, and FMJ.
    Dang it if I didn't forget my smoker lid. Oh well, I'll just have to go back.:D

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Twas a good time indeed. Was nice to meet CTS, nemo97, and FMJ.
    Dang it if I didn't forget my smoker lid. Oh well, I'll just have to go back.:D

I can't thank you enough for the awesome food and the chance to shoot my first AR...if only that weren't such an expensive itch to scratch right now. :)

FMJ

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Fort Waste
    I can't thank you enough for the awesome food and the chance to shoot my first AR...if only that weren't such an expensive itch to scratch right now. :)

Wait until the March 1500. Supply will catch up to demand and the market will settle. You have time to save your pennies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Your welcome on both accounts. When you get ready on the AR, let me know. I'll hook you up with my man. ;)

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    The cold finally drove me off the firing after two hours. Fingers were so numb I could not load the mags, so it was time to go.

Had a great time!

That was another reason I brought the smoker. Makes a damn good hand warmer also.:yesway:

Sorry I missed you.:(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom