• ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Have I mentioned I have a brand new Fenix TK20 CREE LED light for sale? :D

Which is an excellent light that I carry every day. It has the added benefit of using AA batteries, which can be found pretty much anywhere.

If someone is looking for a light that doubles as an yawara/Kubatan type impact weapon, the TK20 is an excellent choice because it is a little longer than most flashlights that use 2 CR123A batteries.

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    Rayovac?

Has anyone seen these?

Rayovac - Sportsman Xtreme LED Flashlights

Its a 3watt LED that uses (2) AAs, aluminum body and head, has a lanyard, push button momentary, twist tailcap on ..... I bought my first at WallyWorld but they dont carry them here anymore.

I finally found them at Menards for $25.00. I have 2 and plan to buy a few more.

I am dumping my Surefires and going to LEDs and AA batteries, and cheaper prices.

My son dropped one from the garage attic onto the painted concret floor and it didnt even blink, stayed on and no marks on it at all!!!

Rayovac customer service is good to go too. I tore the o-ring when removing the lanyard ring from one light and they sent me 2 o-rings in the mail.... I had to do a little prodding because they wanted the light returned at their expense, but I persuaded them to just send the o-rings.... they are a different size and thickness than either Menards or Loews had in stock.

Check them out, I was impressed for the price......

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    You guys are going to laugh, but I found this GREAT little 9 LED flashlight at Family Dollar for $2. It takes 3 AAAs and is really bright for a cheapie flashlight. It can light up my entire bedroom at nite.

I did my first field strip clean/lube on the Bersa this weekend and that little flashlight was perfect for peering into the dark recesses of the handgun.

I am sure it wouldnt survive much abuse, but as a back up light it works.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom