• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    It's looking more and more that the Biden administration is weaponizing its federal law enforcement agencies.
    Seems they were weaponized before he took office. How anyone can think Biden has enough facilities to weaponize anything other than his groping of women and children is beyond me.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Post #484?

"I would have voted for Hillary Clinton’s corpse in 2020."
    Maybe he meant vote for Hillary Clinton to be a corpse? lol But he is just here to learn, and educate himself why people don't think like he does. Its clear from his opening post he was never interested in that. Once you start gaslighting and play demon and angel the covert narcissism becomes pretty apparent. They never get it though, they just turn around and play victim, then back to victor. Sad.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Maybe he meant vote for Hillary Clinton to be a corpse? lol But he is just here to learn, and educate himself why people don't think like he does. Its clear from his opening post he was never interested in that. Once you start gaslighting and play demon and angel the covert narcissism becomes pretty apparent. They never get it though, they just turn around and play victim, then back to victor. Sad.

Generally, if one is arguing in good faith, you don't have to tell people you're arguing in good faith.

One expect a certain diversity of view points, but if one is going to ignore facts and logical fallacies, one is loosing the game.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    The independents/no party numbers are significant. 53.9% believe the raid was politically motivated.

This could be the most epic backfire ever.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Generally, if one is arguing in good faith, you don't have to tell people you're arguing in good faith.

One expect a certain diversity of view points, but if one is going to ignore facts and logical fallacies, one is loosing the game.
    Problem is, most things accepted as “facts” here, due to the prevailing bias, are actually conjecture. Do honestly believe that anyone here knows what is really going on? Remember the Kraken?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Seems they were weaponized before he took office. How anyone can think Biden has enough facilities to weaponize anything other than his groping of women and children is beyond me.
    The first point is correct, they have been weaponized a good while against conservatives and the constitution through as many republican administrations as dems. That is because the dems built it to function without direct direction from the executive and republicans just stupidly or corruptly went along.

Do you believe Obummer directly ordered the IRS to go after conservatives? I do not, the foot soldiers in DC know what helps their cause. All the alphabets are stocked with dems as DC is overwhelmingly dem.

Minimizing the damage of the Bidet administration because of feeble joe is silly…

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Good read. Not very long and only a few big words. :cool:
    The agency has become dangerous to Americans and an existential threat to their democracy and rule of law.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The vast majority here want ANY corrupt politicians prosecuted for corruption.

I couldn’t care less if Trump is prosecuted for any political type corruption unless that prosecution goes back and covers all the corruption we have witnessed since the 90’s…

I am sick of living in a heads they win, tails we lose political world.

And anyone that disagrees is a hypocrite…

Quiet Observer

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    St. John
    The vast majority here want ANY corrupt politicians prosecuted for corruption.

I couldn’t care less if Trump is prosecuted for any political type corruption unless that prosecution goes back and covers all the corruption we have witnessed since the 90’s…

I am sick of living in a heads they win, tails we lose political world.

And anyone that disagrees is a hypocrite…
    So, if your car is stolen, you would not want the crook prosecuted, since not all car thieves have been prosecuted?

Top Bottom